FIVE

" and the worst thing I ever did was what I did to you "

Chapter 05:

The Therapy

Words couldn't describe how much Annabeth hated Pepper at the given moment

Words couldn't describe how much Annabeth hated Pepper at the given moment. The strong-willed strawberry-blonde only just had to make therapy for the employees of SI compulsory and somehow, she was one of the only ones who were asked to visit Dr. Allen again this week.

Understandable, considering Annabeth had typically thrown a baseball that was kept there at him but completely unnecessary.

Dr. Allen, had it set in his mind that Annabeth merely just had to talk about Peter in order to start the process of healing. She was already healed, remained the fact that the doctor didn't understand according to her.

Therefore, sadly she did what Pepper asked but what Annabeth didn't know was that Tony was installing a new updated version of JARVIS on the second floor of Stark Industries, Malibu and Dr. Allen's room was exactly what he was analyzing when she entered the room for her appointment.

"Look, Ms. Pierce, I understand—" Dr. Allen, an old doctor was saying and with a lot of thinking about it— she recalled who this guy was, the man she and Tony were told to sit in the office of when they were caught sneaking in the labs. He used to be a nice guy.

"OH, NO, YOU DON'T!" Annabeth yelled back, a pointed finger at the peaceful therapist, "I AM NOT CRAZY."

Dr. Allen merely stared at her, waiting for her to calm down which she ultimately did.

"I am sorry," Annabeth said, falling back on the green sofa, "I am not usually like this."

Dr. Allen smiled.

"I know," he assured her, "So why don't we start afresh from the beginning? I didn't catch many answers yesterday, what with that ball aimed at my face."

Annabeth nodded with a little dry laugh.

"So I am going to ask you some general questions that I really need to be answered truthfully. This is a secure place to speak your mind."

"Okay," Annabeth agreed, but still was a bit hesitant.

"Alright then, let's start with the basics," the doctor started, "What's your name?"

"Annabeth Brittany Carter Pierce."

The doctor nodded, "Does your name have any significant meaning? And is Carter, like a middle name?"