Extra

Hey guys, I know this might not be what you were hoping for a but I've decided to post random chapters of different stories I have in my draft.
This is the first chapter of faye's story that I really wanted to work on but haven't had a chance to.
————————————————————————
It was going to be called redamancy and this is the synopsis below.

Vampires are forbidden and off limits but maybe that's what she likes.

There hasn't been a mixed mating pair in centuries and it comes as a surprise to find out that's she's in one. Neither side is happy about the pairing and against all their wishes to stay committed, they suddenly finds themselves allowing fate to happen. Now Faye has to navigate through this sudden fate and people who want her dead.

The sun rays hit my eyes and I squint with a groan.

I made sure to close the blinds last night. Or did I?

I can't even remember what happened last night and my head hurts. I try to roll over and realize I can't. My left eye squints open when I finally realize there's a heavy weight on my waist; it's a hand.

Fuck

I wiggle out of the grip and sit up. I hold my throbbing head in my palms as I hear the guy beside me shuffle awake.

"I'm not really in the mood", my croaky voice stops him as I feel him start trailing kisses down my back.

The bed creaks as I stand and make my way towards the bathroom. I enter and lock the door behind me before settling on a cold shower. Hot showers has never been my thing, it makes me feel so sore. Hot baths feel so much better.

As I stand under the cool water, I try to remember the name of the guy outside. My head hurts as I try to remember if he did ever tell it to me and I wince. Guess I'll just stop trying to remember, hopefully he'll be gone after my shower.

I turn the blue knob and the water stops running. I step out carefully, avoiding any kind of slips; I already had that unfortunate encounter the first morning I moved here and I wouldn't like to experience that again now a year later.

Trying to multitask brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair seems difficult but I push through. I hear my phone ringing and I'm about to rush out to answer the phone when it suddenly stops.

"Hello?", I hear the guy in my bedroom say.

That Damn Mcnosey. Answering the call of your one night stand is not cool. I rush out and see him lounging on my bed, my white sheets tangled around him and my phone between his fingers, pressed to his ear.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I hiss as I snatch the phone from his grasp. I glare at him as I press the phone to my ear.

"I didn't know you were seeing someone"

"I'm not"

"So a random dude you fucked?"

I can hear the disappointment dripping in her tone and I roll my eyes, "relax Quinn, I'm just having fun. No harm"

"I don't care if you sleep around but be careful about who you invite over."

Trust me I know. I think as I glare at the dude still on my bed that doesn't seem to understand the basic concept of privacy. He's eyeing me with his bottom lip caught between his lips and I realize that I'm still naked.

"I'll be extra careful. So why'd you call?", I glance at the clock beside my bed, "it's still 10am"

"Don't tell me you forgot?", she groans and my heart stops.

Fuck. Did I forget something important? Is it her birthday? No, January 28th. We're in fucking august.

Is it an anniversary of any kind? Or something we planned?