chapter 36

I yawn and stretch before letting a content smile settle on my face. I turn around and touch the other side of the bed but it's empty. My eyes fly open as I sit up and look around the room.

My eyes land on Casper leaning on the table—the table where—oh lord. His gaze zeroes in on my boobs which I left exposed when I sat up. I quickly cover up my self with the blanket. He just chuckles at my blushing self and sips his coffee.

"How long have you been awake?"

"For a while now and I have to recommend this more often because you look breathtaking after a good fucking."

I playfully roll my eyes at him with my cheeks reddening slightly and lay back down. I turn away from Casper and shut my eyes, trying to get sleep. I don't hear his footsteps but I feel him kiss my shoulder and nuzzle into my neck where his Mark was perfectly placed.

"You left me exhausted and sore." I mumble.

"Which is why I prepared a bath where we can keep on going." He wiggles his brow at me.

I bite my lip and smile at him before I pull him down for a kiss which he responds to immediately. He sneaks his hands underneath the blanket and gives my breast a soft squeeze before moving south.

"Casper—" I moan when I break the kiss. He continues the slow pumping motion in and out of me.

"You like that?" He murmurs and I nod, not trusting my voice. "Warm bath and a nice fuck?"

"Yes please." I whisper. He removes his fingers and picks me up bridal style and carries me into the bathroom.

We spend a long, long time in the bath doing—everything we can before we finally get enough of each other for the morning. I decide against wearing my clothes from yesterday and Casper hands me clothes from the spare he keeps here. I shimmy into his sweat pants that are loose around the waist and I have to tighten the rope and roll it around the waist till it fits. I put on my bra and the navy blue button up that Casper gives to me. I finish and turn around to see Casper watching me with a silly smile on his face

I smile slightly, "why are you watching me?"

"I've never thought watching you dress up would look hot but we learn nee things everyday." He let's the towel covering his dick fall before putting on a new pair of boxer briefs. "You also look good in my clothes."

I watch his back muscles flex as he puts on his shirt. I'm sure I look like I'm about to jump his bones. He looks so sexy as he combs his hair and I sigh. I don't want to be one of those thirsty women but damn he looks so delicious. He watches me watch him through the mirror and smirks before I avert my gaze and hide my blush.

"It's okay to look you know, and it makes me feel good that my mate likes to watch me."

I hear angels sing when he says 'my mate'.

"I wasn't watching you."

He chuckles, "Dirty liar. I can't wait to spend eternity with you." I hear him murmur but I'm not sure if I heard correctly.

I watch him as he moves around the room to make sure everything is clean, "Did you plan spare clothes for this moment?"

"You mean us having sex?"

"Yeah."

"I always have extra clothes here but I made sure to check twice when I came here yesterday afternoon. I wasn't sure if I'd rip your clothes off you or take them off like a gentle man."

"So you planned all this?"

"Yes and I would've ravished you either way." He says and looks at me.

I bite my lips and take him in. He is mine. He is all mine and he loves me. He wasn't forced to love me, he chose to love me.