Extra

Happy new year y'all.
Sorry that i couldn't get the second epilogue out this January 1st. It's been really busy for me and this month will get busier. This is something that I was working on earlier and never got to finishing it. I will get the second epilogue out but I cannot promise when.It's mostly conversation so you might find this boring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The alarm chimes softly alerting the teen sitting on his bed doing homework. He glances at the clock on his phone.

12:00am

He doesn't have time to think before his phone immediately starts vibrating. His screen changes from the picture of his little sister to a flashing black screen with the name 'NAT'.

"Hey", he starts to say when he answers the call.

"Happy birthday javier", she screams and he winces before pulling the phone a little farther from his ear.

"You don't really have to be so loud"

She laughs, "I know. I just felt like it"

"Happy birthday javier", he hears a more quiet voice say in the background.

"Oh come on Zoe, tell your boyfriend happy birthday properly", he hears Natalie tease.

"Stop it Natalie", she says back and he hears a muffled noise.

He hears more muffled noises and they're either arguing or throwing pillows at each other. He sighs and rolls his eyes, he had a homework due later today and he shouldn't be wasting his time with this.

"Look if you two don't—", he doesn't complete his sentence when Natalie quickly speaks.

"Sorry, sorry, she's out of here now let's talk", she huffed as she spoke, slightly out of breath.

"Okay let's talk", he glanced at his sleeping sister on his bed, "And don't be too loud, Dakota's asleep"

"You're such a softie for your little sister"

"She wanted to be the first to wish me happy birthday and she happened to fall asleep"

"And all the other times?", she teased some more.

He sighs, "I'm just letting her cause she says she's scared and you know my parents have their hands full with august."

"I'm so glad I don't have siblings that are really young."

"Sage?"

"Sage is 10, she's a big girl. Plus, she doesn't cling to me like she does with Zoe. Dakota is only two years behind, she needs to learn how to sleep on her own you know?"

"I'm not complaining, besides, I like taking care of her"

"Softie", she teases, "so, how's it being 15?"

He glances at the clock and threw his head back against the back of his padded chair, "it's just been two minutes since I turned 15 and hopefully it doesn't suck as bad as 14."

"Being 14 sucked huh?"

"The acne disaster was worst", he lightly touched his face where there were a few bumps, "I pray they finally go this year"

"Mine are still here but not as bad as two years ago"

"How's it being 17?", he throws her question back at her.

"I'm not 17 yet but I'm sure it's going to suck as bad as being 16"

"I don't think think it was that bad"

"I haven't had time to myself since I turned 16. Alpha training is terrible, my boobs haven't grown a single bit and I hate not being able to visit you", she cries out and he hears her roll in her bed.