chapter 7

•••

•••

We enter the dining room in the west wing and there are two plates of bacon, egg, bread and sausage opposite each other with a cup filled with cream coloured contents and in the middle sat a medium sized bowl filled with fruits.

"Finally." Javier groans and runs towards the long table. He pulls back a chair and struggles with climbing it to sit down. I just shake my head with a soft smile on my lips and help him sit on the chair.

"Thank you." He says with a blush and picks up the fork and starts to eat. I walk around the table and sit down opposite him.

I look at him to see him gobbling down his food like he didn't just eat with me last night, "Javier." I said and he pauses and looks at me, "Eat slowly or you will choke." I softly chide. He looks at me with his cheeks puffed up which made him look like a chipmunk and chews slowly before swallowing and nodding. He goes back to eating his food but this time, slower. I nod in approval before digging right back in.

I take a small sip of he creamy content in the cup and hum in delight. Banana and honey smoothie, my absolute favorite.

"I thought I wasn't going to spend the day with you." He says.

I look at him, "And what made you think that?"

"Well daddy said that you came earlier for me but I was still sleeping so you got mad and left"

"That son of a—" I start to say but remember that Javier is still in the room. I cough and continue my sentence in a kid friendly way "–biscuit"

I take a bite of my bacon when he giggles, "You don't need to hide it. Daddy cusses a lot so I know what you were going to say but don't tell him that I know."

I choke on my bacon and immediately down a glass of water, "that son of a–" I exclaim and stop myself again. I look at him but he's eating his food looking so innocent. What kind of father just cusses in front of his child?

"What do you think I wanted to say?" I decide to test just in case he was kidding or bluffing but he shakes his head.

"It's a bad word and I don't think the moon goddess will be happy hearing those things from me. I'm still a pure boy. That's what Daddy says."

"Good to know but your daddy's been bad." I mutter.

"Does he need to get punished?"

This kid.

This time I choke on my saliva. I recover quickly and his innocent self is still waiting for an innocent answer from me. Seems like I'm as bad as alpha Casper, maybe I do need to be punished. Seven years without sex and this is what I've turned  into–a twenty four year old woman who misinterprets every single thing that is innocently said–well done mason, you've officially broken me.

"No he does not need to get punished."

"Who the fuck needs to get punished you naughty naughty girl?" Noel says as he strolls into the dining room.