Chapter 53

"Fuck" Casper muttered as he squeezed my hand.

It's been half a day since the pack doctor came to take a sample of my urine, and blood sample to confirm if I was pregnant. He called a few minutes ago saying he would arrive soon to deliver the news. He insisted he wouldn't say over the phone.  Now everyone except Sebastian who was waiting for the doctor in front of the door were in the sitting room.

I sit on the couch with Casper sitting on the arm of the couch, holding my left hand, and Javier clasping my right hand in between his tiny ones in a prayer sign beside me. "Please let it be a little brother moon goddess!"

Isabella has a huge smile on her face and Victor sits beside her with a similar smile on the sofa opposite us. Isabella belly is so big now, she looks like she's about to pop. She has two months lefts and It seems like she's ready for the baby to come.

"God I'm so excited." Isabella squeals and gives me reassuring smile.

What if I'm not and I was jumping into conclusions?

I sneak a glance at a nervous Casper. He has his bottom lip between his teeth and his blonde hair  that I love so much, was falling over his face. I couldn't brush his hair back because both my arms where occupied.

Will he be disappointed?

He notices me staring at him and looks down at me with a smile and pecks my forehead. "Are you nervous? Don't be because it's going to be okay."

I want to laugh because I know that he's just trying to reassure himself. I was nowhere near nervous, scared? Yes, Nervous? No. I called max earlier and she helped me calm down.

We all hear his car engine come to a complete stop, and hold our breaths as we hear his footsteps climb up the short steps leading to the front door. Sebastian opens the front door before the old doctor could even ring the bell.

"I see everyone is here to hear the news." He says with a heavy smile as he strolls into the living room with an anxious Sebastian tailing behind him.

"Alpha, Luna." He bowed before laying his suitcase on the round coffee table and opening it. He took out a bunch of papers, and adjusted his glasses before smiling at us.

"Congratulations Luna, you are indeed pregnant. Five weeks pregnant to be exact."

My heart explodes. It wasn't an assumption anymore, the doctor just confirmed it!

The whole living room is silent for a few seconds before I feel Javier tugging at my right arm, "Does that mean I get a brother?"

I hug him and nod to which he responds with the biggest smile. "I'm gonna call him Javier junior!" he smirks proudly while rubbing my stomach.

"Odetta, gosh I don't know what to say." Sebastian says with a smile, he comes forward and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back with my free right hand.

Isabella has silent tears streaming down her face, "I can't imagine how happy you must feel!" she smiled at me.

"I wanna say I'm surprised, but with the way you two where going at it, you ought to have given birth by now."

Isabella shoves Victors side with her elbow as she tried to stiff her giggle, "Victor." she warns with her lips wavering, trying not to smile.

"What?" He chuckles. "Congratulations Alpha and Luna. I am truly happy for the both of you."

Casper pulls me up from my seat on the couch and pulls me into his arms.

"Thank you," he says with a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." he says this time with a kiss to my forehead. He kisses every part of my face after thanking me and finally my lips. I pull back to see his eyes filled with tears and pride.