Book facts

Just wanted to tell you guys about some things about the book.

1)Casper's name was supposed to Caspian but I like casper better.

2)Alexa was supposed to be odetta's really close friend at first but I thought it wouldn't have made sense because she would have known that mason was odetta's mate and I wanted her to genuinely not know about mason being odetta's mate.

3) I hate mason not because of what he did but because he's practically useless in the book😂

4)Alia was written into the book at the last minute and odetta was supposed to have a human friend who would play an important role later on but I decided against it.

5)I never once considered Sebastian as a love interest for odetta but I did want there to be a person before Casper.

6)I know Casper is my main male character but I disliked him at first.

7)Faye and odetta were supposed to be the only girls in the family but I loved the name Quinn so I added her.

8)I never liked the name Javier. It just seemed odd to me but I didn't really find a suitable name for him so I used Javier and now I don't feel weirded out by it anymore.

9)in the beginning of the book,I didn't ship Casper and odetta😂. I was actually contemplating if I should make them end up together or not.

10)Dakota was always going to die. I already knew that I wanted her dead but knowing where to put it and writing it was hard.

11)i actually want Fabian to be something more in this book because I like him already.

12)Isaac was supposed to be a teenager but I found that creepy and made him 11.

13)Noel is based of a female friend of mine.

14)I honestly think my best characters are Faye and Noel even though I don't write much about them.

15)I made Casper blonde because I hadn't read a book with a blonde haired lead.

16)Luna Adrianna was not supposed to be in this book.

17)I wanted Dakota to be more like old toph from legend of korra.

18)I struggled on the age placement for every character in the book.

19)The archibald siblings were originally meant for another book but I decided to keep that on hold and place them in this book.

20)I wanted Flynn to be so much more to odetta in this book but I can't seem to write him that way(not romantically but brotherly)

21)Sebastian was also included at the last minute and I'm surprised at how big of a character he is in this book.

22)I actually love the age '24' and thought it fit odetta perfectly even though I couldn't come up with the right age for everyone else.

23)at the beginning of this book,I had one ending but as I continued writing,more ending alternatives came up and I don't know which to pick.

24)Maxine wasn't supposed to be written into the book now and I didn't want her to have kids or be good but I did that anyway.

25)I always like Alexa and thought of her as sweet.

26)I wish I had been there to give Casper and odetta a few snacks on the head.

27)the characters I had fun writing were Casper,Noel and Sebastian.

28)i hate the surnames of Casper and odetta. Jonathan and archibald😂.

29)I struggled with writing odetta's character because I don't know how I wanted her personality to be. I still haven't figured her out.

30)I never wanted mason to be bad but I had to write him dirty😂

31)I never wanted odetta's parents to be the bad guys concerning Maxine and her mum.

32)I think odetta and Casper are cute at times.

If you have your opinions on the book,you can put them here ———>

I want you to know your

Best female character——>

Best male character——->

Best supporting character——>

Best younger character——->

Best chapter———>

Worst chapter——->

Worst supporting character——>

Worst female character——>

Worst male character——>

Best character in odetta's family——>

Your opinion on Alexa and mason——>

Your opinion on odetta's parents——>

Your opinion on Casper and odetta——>

Just your opinion on anything else here——>

And if you have any questions on the book,feel free to ask here——>