chapter 39

"Are you sure that you're okay with Alexa coming to your pack."

He smiles at me, "I already told you that I'm not pissed and it's not my pack, it's our pack."

"I know it's our pack but it's been yours for a long time. I don't want it to seem weird." I murmur.

"I'm sure that I want Alexa here at out pack. Are you happy now?"

"You're not just saying that because I'm your mate, are you?" I tease.

He bites his lip with a smile and looks at me, "Say that again."

"What part?"

"You being my mate."

"I'm your mate and I'm all yours."

"Really considering taking you here in my closet."

I playfully roll my eyes, "yeah No. We can't do anything anymore until I start taking protection." I say hoping that he doesn't take me seriously.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really." I half expected him to start ripping my clothes of my body but he just looks at me and chuckles. "You're not going to fuck me now?"

He shakes his head, "not now but I promise you'll have me in you twice before the day is over." He tells me and winks at me, "When you're done with Alexa, we're having lunch okay?"

"No problem." I say and start unbuttoning his shirt that I wore to bed but he stops me before I make it past the fourth button.

"Woah, stop there, what are you doing?"

"Unbuttoning a shirt."

"My shirt."

I give him a confused look, "and?"

"I just want my scent to be on you."

"I already have your mark"

"Just wear the shirt out. It looks good on you."

I button the shirt and pick out a pair of jeans from the few clothes I have kept in his closet. I look at him and he has a big smile on his face.

"And wear you hair up."

"You already had your way once." I tell him but he looks at me with puppy eyes. I comb my hair and put it in a ponytail, "are you happy now?"

He looks at my mark that the collar of his shirt is barely hiding and smiles, "I'm happy now."

"Stupid alpha." I mutter to my self and he just chuckles. I remember that we didn't finish our conversation about protection.

I play with my fingers, "Wouldn't it be nice if I was on the pills on something?"

He looks at me in confusion and he stops combing his hair to cross his arms, "Were we serious about that?" He asks.

"Yes Casper. You know what happens to people who have sex without protection? They get pregnant."

"And?"

"And we should be more careful."

"So we don't want kids?"

"Yeah." I say quickly as my eyes widen, "We can't have them now you know. There's still so much to think of."

He relaxes, "If it were up to me, you'd be very pregnant and besides, Javier asked me to make sure he has a sibling from you. But I understand, we can start trying when you think you're ready."

I laugh, "He told you about that?"

"Yeah. Boy was I surprised when he told me the woman from the night before said she'd give him siblings."