Chapter 61

Warning: although I re-read and edited the chapter, I'm sure they're still mistakes and some misspellings here and there that I failed to notice. Please notify me when you see something wrong.
•Don't forget your vote and comment•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you really sure that you want to do this?", Casper asks, "I can speak with him instead."

We are currently standing in front of the huge dark building were special prisoners are condemned to. From afar, I see a man dressed in red walking towards us. comes to great us and bows his head towards us.

"Alpha. Luna. I take that you're here to speak with one of our prisoners."

"Yes. Alpha mason."

The man narrows his eyes at me, "You mean former alpha mason."

Casper takes a step in front of me, "I would appreciate you not glaring at my pregnant mate that way. That's a threat I do not take kindly to."

"My apologies Alpha Casper. I forget my manners at times." He gives an obvious, fake apologetic smile and take a step back.

"Forgive me Luna Odetta."

I just nod at his fake apology hoping that he will turn his disgusting gaze from me.

He finally leads us inside. We walk through the halls and contrary to its dark exterior, the walls are white which are definitely different from the ones I saw during my last dream visit. No matter the color, they both make me shudder from the feeling of disgust like last time.

I contemplate on saying something to break the uncomfortable silence as we walk but decide against it, soon, he enters a room and we follow him.

"Will alpha Casper please wait here?"

"Why?"

The man takes a step back at Casper's annoyed gazed, "I was under the impression that only the Luna was going to speak with the prisoner."

"You thought wrong then. We will both see him."

"I'm very sorry Alpha, the rule is one visitor at a time."

Casper frown, "I am sure that you can—"

"I can go alone Casper. I don't mind.", I say and try to calm him down.

He turns to me and his gaze is soft unlike the hard one direct at the man in red, "He could be dangerous."

"There's going to be a silver cell between us and besides, he's going to be shackled with silver chains."

"All the prisoners are injected with a small diluted dose of silver to keep them in check." The man pipes in.

"See, it's safe."

"Are you sure that you can do this alone?"

"Trust me" I continue and resist from giving him a quick kiss to assure him, "Plus he might not be comfortable speaking the truth in your presence."

"If he lays a finger on you, I'm going to kill him"

I give in to the feeling and press a chaste kiss to his lips, "Don't worry, I'll be safe and you'll most probably not be able to tolerate his presence."

He pulls me into a hug and let's me go, "be careful", he turns to the man, "I won't take any harm done towards my mate lightly."

"I understand alpha." He bows.

I follows the man out of the room and when we take a sharp turn, I'm met with the familiar eerie feeling I felt when I came to speak to mason in the dream state. We walk for a while before we take another turn and I'm met with the hallway which goes straight to the cell that holds mason.