Chapter 66

Warning: although I re-read and edited the chapter, I'm sure they're still mistakes and some misspellings here and there that I failed to notice. Please notify me when you see something wrong.
•Don't forget your vote and comment•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a small one story house which might be a bit harder to escape from but knowing that bastard, they'll be too many shadows outside waiting for a capture or devour us.

As quietly as I can, I pick Javier up and try to look for Noel while balancing Javier on my good arm. Before I take the first steps on the wooden floor board in the corridor, I pray that they don't make noise of any kind. When I step on them, they don't creak under my weight and I let out the breath I was holding.

I send another mind link to Casper hoping that it would reach him even though I'm sure it might not. I have to find Noel immediately and take both him and Javier away to safety. I'm tiptoeing down the corridor when I hear a loud scream and it sounds like Noel. I panic and run down the corridor towards the direction of the scream.

Javier groans a bit as I carefully lay him on the floor hidden behind a wall, "I'll be back really soon baby." I say even though he can't hear me.

I rush towards the direction of the scream and slam the door open. I see two shadows on Noel grabbing at his limbs, I glance around the room and don't see the dark haired bastard anywhere in sight.

The shadows stop to look at me and I glance around the room before spotting a small chair that will make a good weapon. They rush towards me and I use the stool to hit them, pushing them back so I can get to noel.

One is already slumped on the floor while the other one charges towards me and I swing the chair at it's head it on the head full force. It stops in it tracks and stumbles a bit before falling back.

"Noel we have to go." I whisper hurriedly.

"Ody?"

"We have to go now. Can you walk?"

He winces in pain, "My leg."

I drop the chair that my good hand is holding and help Noel up while he tries to balance on one leg with more than half his weight on me. I try not to look at his other leg, mangled and looking like it's about to fall off.

We start to walk faster scared that two shadows might stir awake. When we reach the wall where I kept Javier hidden, he's not there and I try not to panic. I continue to walk and I see the dark haired bastard standing at the top of the staircase with Javier beside him.

He rubs his temple, "why are all the women so stubborn?" He says more to himself than to me. He looks at me.

"Do you honestly think you can escape here? You're not the first you know. Be a good girl and come to me. I'll forget you pulled a stupid stunt and forgive you."

I don't make a move and I see his facial features contort into one of annoyance, "It's the end odetta. If you don't want to die along with your precious family, you'll do what's best and come to me."

My eyes shut close with a sigh of defeat as I carefully let go of Noel.

"Odetta—"

"I'm sorry Noel but this is it."

"You don't h—"

The bastard cuts him off, "You're such a good girl different from the rest of the buffoons I've brought here."

I slowly walk up to him and at the last second, I rush up to him and stab him with the poison dagger before he can realize it and I finally push him back down the stairs. His eyes are wide as he falls. I hear a sickening crack as his body makes contacts with the stairs. I wait for the thump of his body as falls and a finally thud when we reaches the bottom of the stairs.