Epilogue?

⭕️please read very important⭕️

Again, if you're reading this, I truly hope that you are safe and this year has not been a year so difficult that's it's impossible to get your life back on track. Please let's continue to stay safe and enjoy the rest of the year.

I just want to get two point across before I start this long author note.

- the epilogue : after writing this book, I wanted to write an epilogue but I have so many ideas that I can't seem to choose one and I don't want to squeeze all the ideas together before it seems like one hot mess. So, I want you all to comment on what you'd like to see in the epilogue and I'll get it out in a few days. It could be things ranging from q&a on the book or me to special chapters and just anything you'd like to see.

- I kept on seeing comments about this both on the chapter and the chapter's after and I thought I already cleared the confusion up. The Valentine's Day special chapter is not related to the book or the main events, it's just a one shot. I made sure to mention it in the author's note.
-This is definitely not related to the book in any way,neither is it a sneak peek of what to come later in the book(sorry to disappoint you guys)- this is a quote from the chapter's author note.

Moving on, wow! I actually cannot believe that I managed to finish bittersweet. They're a lot of things I want to say so I'll try to keep the points short and get to it.

•First of all, thank you all for reading bittersweet sweet all the way to the end. Early readers of this book know that it definitely was not an easy or smooth read. The long wait before between each chapters and uncertainty on if I was going to finish the book or not. I want to thank you guys for staying through all that.

•Two• This book was difficult to complete and this past fourteen chapters were definitely not my initial plans. I had already planned to finish bittersweet during quarantine but between online classes, exam, trying to get the pieces of my life back together and trying to make most of the situation, I didn't have time to get to it. This September, thankfully my online work experience program wasn't as difficult and time consuming as I thought so I decided to map out the storyline for the rest of the book. I intially wanted to write and do everything before the first of October so I can publish it fully as a new month present but I had some work to do so it didn't work out.

•Third• This book was definitely cut short and I personally feel it is rushed. The initial storyline making had at least twenty chapters left to explore but I realized that all the stuff going on really didn't leave room for romance and I didn't want to make you guys read up to twenty chapters of the book without an ounce of romance since this is a romance book so I definitely had to squeeze somethings and cut A LOT of stuff out of the book. If you read it and felt like they were a lot of things not making sense, then this is probably the reason why.

•Four• Since I cut back atleast six chapters worth of content, writing this wasn't that hard. I spent two days re-reading the book and as I re-read, I changed a bunch of stuff but they're not all that noticeable but if you want to checkout the stuff that I changed, you can go re-read. I spent three days writing ten chapters and I kid you not, I wrote five chapters in one day. Since I wrote the chapters in a normal notebook, it just took one day to type ten chapters on wattpad. I completed the remaining four chapters after my hand had healed a bit, finally, it took four days to re-read the chapters I just wrote; I changed some stuff,added some stuff,deleted some stuff and just edited but I'm sure they were still some mistakes.

•Five• Finally, I'd like to thank my friends Annefullofgold  and basketball_queenbee for the support they've shown me throughout the book. Always reading and helping me edit my chapters before publishing and then voting, commenting and just hyping me up.

Edit- as you may all know, I wrote the following above before my hand accident and this is after the accident, I originally finished the series on the 1st of October, a day before the minor accident but three weeks later, I rewrote and edited it so it didn't take such a short time to write the book. I also plan on re-editing and re-writing the whole book if I do have time but nothing to major.

I really want to thank you all again for reading this book and sticking with it to the end. This book will be nothing without you all. It's so nice that people still read and love the book. Your comments and votes really did make me happy. Thank you for the love that you've managed to show our little family of three and other characters throughout the book. If there's anything more that you all would like to see please let me know. I could post the original complete storyline here but just let me know what you want and remember, tell me what you want to see in the epilogue. I'm giving the complete power to you.

-jessica.