chapter 13

•••

•••

"Thank God." Javier says as he hugs my leg and buries his face in my thighs, "I've missed you." I smile down at him and he gives me a pouty look.

I laugh and ruffle his hair, "well I'm better now so you have me all to yourself"

"Yes", he rushes inside my room. I laugh at how he's struggling to make it up to my bed and I focus my attention back to alpha Casper who is standing in front of me.

I lean against the door frame and look at his deadpan expression, he really needs to pull out whatever stick is up his arse. "What gave you a change of heart?I thought you didn't want me around your son"

He grunts, "I brought him here to make him happy not because I changed my mind about you"

"And what do you think about me"

"Nothing you should concern yourself about." He says and walks away.

I shake my head slightly and step back in to my room before closing the door behind me.

"This is so cool." Javier says.

My eyes widen and I rush towards Javier, "How did you find this?" I take my sketch book away and keep it high above my closet.

"It was on the floor, you draw really nice."

I smile, "thank you"

"Could you teach me?" He asks with hopeful eyes, "I promise that I'll learn fast"

"You're lucky I love you." I joke and and go through my drawers and out colour pencils,pencils,erasers and six A4 sheets.

I turn around to see his wide green eyes filled with tears.

"What happened javi?" I say and rush to his side. I kneel in front of him and drop the equipments on the floor beside him.

He doesn't say anything but a stray tear slide down his cheek and I wipe it.

"What's wrong?" He just hugs me and sniffs. I run my hands through his black locks and pulls him closer. When he pulls away from the hug, he wipes his tears.

"I love you too" he declares and smiles before looking at the drawing equipments in awe like the past minute didn't happen.

I teach him how to draw and after ten ruined A4 sheets in the trashcan, he finally learns how to draw the perfect mouse and now he's just telling me about the three days he spent without me while I'm sitting Cross-legged on the floor beside him listening to him speak.

"–So, isabella had to stay with me to make me happy and she did!" He exclaims and changes from the brown colour pencil to blue colour pencil.

"Who is Isabella?"

"Oh-she's Uncle Victor's mate"

"Beta victor?"

"Yeah. Daddy says he's the strongest after him."