Chapter 52

Tried to edit today,hopefully they aren't any errors that I didn't see and you can have a smooth reading.

•••

I find myself in a dark space. So dark that I couldn't see my hands before me.

What the hell?

I go down on my knees and blindly search around me on the floor trying to find something to help identify where the fuck I am.

Nothing

Fear fills me as when I feel like I'm being watched. I could hear the steady breath of someone that wasn't me.

"Casper?" I called out uncertainly.

No reply.

"Javier?"

No reply.

"Who's there?" I try to sound threatening, "I won't hesitate to hurt you if you try to hurt me."

There's no reply other than the steady breathing of the person. I slowly stand up on shaky legs and walk forward hesitantly with my  hands forward to blindly feel about.

Nothingness fills the darkness before I hear a small chuckle. The chuckle fills the darkness for a while before it becomes full blown laughter. All of a sudden it goes quiet.

"Who the hell is there?" I questions again, "i have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it." The lie doesn't seem threatening enough in the darkness.

It's bad enough trapped in darkness with no idea where you are but trapped with someone who seems dangerous is more unnerving.

A slow clap sounds followed by another. Then soon it's a steady flow slow clapping. When it stops, the sound of someone clearing their throat follows. "I see that I've probably not introduced myself." the voice sounded cold and empty and seemed to belong to an older man.

"Who the hell are you? Why am I here? Where am I?—"I don't finish asking my questions before an annoyed, clipped voice interrupts me.

"I have half the mind to kill you here."

I open my mouth to speak but he speaks before I do, "but I won't, you're important. I'm someone who you don't need to know or maybe I should call myself the one who is going to kill your precious Casper and Javier."

Terror and anger fills me as I clench my fists, "I swear if you lay a hand on them, I will kill you."

He chuckles, "you're amusing. I knew I liked you."

"Hurt me. Kill me here. I don't know who you are but I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt them."

"I have no interest in killing you but you might make a good breeding mare."

"The hell is wrong with you?" I scream in disgust "You're a coward if you're going to hide in the darkness and speak to me. Show your face you coward so I can kill you."

A chill runs down my spine at the sound of his chuckle, "I'm sorry darling but light does not sit well with me."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I only get silence for a while before he speaks, "it seems our time is over darling."

"I'm not done talking to you. Get back here." I spin and yell out into the darkness. Not even his chilling chuckle is heard after.