chapter 38

Warning-unedited chapter ahead
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I slam the door and lean on it before sinking down to the floor. I never knew being a Luna could be so hard. I thought that I would spend two hours or less but I spent the whole day there and I didn't even get half of the complaints. I didn't get to speak to Dakota, Casper or even Javier today.

A sigh of frustration escape my lips and I stand up. My eyes widen in surprise when I see a big brown shopping bag on my bed and a very beautiful red dress.

There's a note on the dress and a note on the shopping bag. I read the note on the dress first.

'Hopefully, you'll be the only angel wearing a red dress again.' I smile at the note and mentally remind myself to ask what this means.

I then look at the note on the shopping bag. 'I'll enjoy seeing you in this later tonight.' I put my hand inside the shopping bag and pull out a black lace bra.

"Let's see what else I find." I murmur to myself and put my hand in the shopping bag again and this time I pull out black fishnet stockings.

"What the fuck?" I say and pull out black lace panties. I inspect them and see that it is crotchless, "that damn pervert." I bite my lip and finally pull out the garter belt.

I swallow, "He wants me to wear this?". I dial his number and he answers on the first ring.

"What in fucks name were you thinking?"

I swear that I could feel him smirking, "I see that you've seen my present."

"What were you thinking when you bought this? Weren't you supposed to be very busy today?"

"I snuck away for a few minutes to buy you this and I sent someone to give it to isabella so she can give it to you."

I hold up the crotchless panties, "you couldn't even find a thong?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"You're unbelievable." I bite back my smile.

"They're eally sexy and you have to wear them tonight."

"But we'll be at a public event."

"More fun for me." He says and hangs up.

That—that—oh my goodness.

'You'd look beautiful no matter what. See you there.' I hear his voice in my head and I wish that I could reply him but I haven't even learnt to block messages from the pack. I don't want to send a message meant for Casper to the whole pack.

I have a long, soaking bath before carefully putting on each undergarment piece by piece. I look at myself in the mirror and I do look–sexy? I wonder how Casper will like it on me. I slip on the black black stilettoes and take a look in the mirror again.

He will definitely love me like this. With newly found confidence, I wear the red dress and sit in front if the dressing mirror. I put on makeup from the little knowledge I had and I didn't look that bad. I then pin up my hair into a super sleek,twisted chignon. This hairstyle didn't hide my mark and I'm sure he would appreciate that.

I grab a black purse before putting all my necessities in it and heading down stairs. There Victor stands waiting in a navy blue tux with Isabella in a white body hugging gown which also outlines her very, pregnant belly.

"You look beautiful." Isabella tells me.

I smile at her, "you look more beautiful."

"The event already started so I suggest that we start leaving." victor says with a smirk.