The Hardest step

It was the night before my departure and Dad had this crazy idea of inviting our relatives and close friends for a small dinner party , I remember my protesting  but Dad always gets what he wants and that brings us to this exact moment dinner. I never knew how hard this was going to be ,my whole family had on  theur amazing smiles, laughing their hearts and I just sat there thinking I was the worst of the worst .

Dad would throw question my way he had noticed I was a bit distracted and everytime I would came up with lies after lies. Excuse me guys ...Before I could get away from them Dad had already walked to me  ,'Honey ... I looked at him with questioning eyes ,Dad what are you doing ? Just wait for it he whispered back to me . He removed this shaped heart pendant,   he has never been away from it .Never in my Eighteen years  of  life would I imagine he would remove it .Here ... I tried to refuse it but Dad was already securing  it around my neck , It's...Beautiful thank you for entrusting me with it .

I will always keep it close to me said all that with glassy eyes . That made me vomit at my own sight and I was actually considering not pushing through with it all  , Dad just entrusted me with a Pendent that was handed to him by his father who got it from his Grandfather , they believe it reminds one of home and also keeps one safe . I stayed up late gazing at my ceiling, this room was the one and only thing that could tell you more about me . I was given the privilege of decorating it to my desires , so I had my ceiling embroidered with Carnation and Tulips. Tulips were everywhere in my room both artificial and real , my room was painted in red , cream and blue with a little bit of grey ...I know it's a weird combination but it makes sense to me .

My second favourite place in the palace is The Queen's and King's room , Know as The Rulers Dean,  it has our whole History with Portraits of every ruler that has ever existed in our Kingdom ,I love one in particular, she was the first Queen to ever rule the one and only , I love  sitting there and looking at it , she had this amazing long black Curly hair ,Sea green eyes and what I loved about them is the sensitive nature they held , looking at her everything screamed confidence and she never took No for an answer,she hated to be controlled, always made sure everyones suggestions and problems were heard , we shared everyone's pain in the castle .

Have always wanted to be more  like her, she is remembered as the best Queen our Castle has ever had. I kept tossing and turning looking at the clock next to my bed it's 3a.m had to really force myself to sleep it off . I woke up to my screaming clock at exactly 5 a.m got ready , double checked if I had packed everything I need ,I hadn't packed a lot since I really needed normal clothes and my daily clothes don't speak NORMAL ,wasted the remaining time  pacing around the room from excitement and anxious state that am sure if the walls could complain I would have heard a tone .

Time went by really fast and soon I was saying my goodbyes to the family,  I really thought by morning I would have changed my mind but ...I really, really want this and maybe this would be the only chance I would ever really get , Looking at the faces that I loved the most and yes that includes even Michelle hoping that one day they could find it in their hearts to forgive me . I boarded the Royal Carriage and I was off ,riding through the town the forks would wave at me giving me the brightest smiles I had ever seen , most of them would bow for me even though have told them countless of time not to do that ,it's too formal and I hate , hate , hate formal in other words it's boring .

Happened to arrive at my stop and Mr. Luv helped me out run to get my bags , checking my watch I only had thirty minutes to get to the Airport,  Let me take your bags to the ship then I will be off to pick your sister for her Royal Dress fitting . You better get going to pick her up we don't want problems with her,  you do know her moods beside the Royal Boat is like a stone throw away so I can easily manage . But ... I can handle it . Really go I'll  be fine,  After one last look at me he gave in and was gone ,  turned around and looked at the various Princesses boarding the Boat and I felt sorry for them they signed themselves to a Death Penalty with all that said I was gone, took a taxi that led me to the Airport before that looked for a room changed out of my clothes so  that no one  would recognize  me .

I would have willingly changed inside the taxi but having a stranger look at you like ...she's crazy and am I safe with her ,well it just wouldn't help anyone , I got to the Airport with five minutes to spear,thanked God I  already checked in , I really want to thank Prince Harry for the hook up with Levi's who helped me with the fake passport and all documents needed , atleast something  good came out of all the horrible dates i was forced into , the guy was ...beyond what one can handle too self- centred in plain language a spoilt brat , he actually mentioned Levi's telling me how many times he was able to fool everyone and go to places like Paris or  Los Vegas with his buddies to just have a drink and  fun ,I thought of  using Levi's for a good course like mine .

We have boarded our flight and I was fortunate enough to sit next to this lovely old lady ,she had these  amazing stories to tell and God I willingly listened,  I love stories , other than that she remained me of Queen Emily my Late Grandmother she was the best in stories.  The stories ended when she decided it was her nap time and I was left with my mind buzzing with various questions like Will New York be just the way have seen in various magazines?  will I be able to fit in ? will people love me for me ? will I regret this decision? I had changed my name to Alexa Karen Blast , Alexa because it reminds me of Alex , Karen because I always want to remember where I came from and Blast because ...well I thought it was cool .

Tried to change my accent but to no avail am from Essex in England so you can guess how hard it is . We Landed in New York safely and after clearing everything I got to really get out there , the magazines don't came close to anything  am seeing, the streets were busy , people were in a rush not like home,  I got to be welcomed with very tall buildings and the Sun ooh... the weather was amazing I walked to one of the various taxi's told him i needed
to go to Mariposa B&B Hotel ,he responses by boarding my languages and me , I guess that's how they answer questions.

The drive to the hotel was slow with that I got a chance to see New York that and the driver kind of gave me a small tour I  have to  thank the traffic for that. Arrived at the hotel and I was welcomed with Marble floor , Glassy staircase, a very huge chandelier hugging at the entrance I was honestly blown away with the hotel's beauty,  got to check in and I was escorted to my room with this lovely young lady,  I handed her a tip and with that I was finally alone .Got to call Dad and informed them am okay after the multiple questions so far everything looks good they don't suspect a thing ,looking at my room I just fell in love with it , it had amazing lighting, was not that fancy but in away it did make me feel home ,has  an amazing view , I could easily see the busy road , people and have the privilege to be woken up with the sun penetrating my room and also I get to sleep at night with New York Lights

It also had these dying animal arts and I love animals especially Dogs that made me feel amazing really , really amazing .

The room had a huge closet it literally swallowed my clothes , ordered room service, stayed the whole night watching teen movies and Musical I love musical...love doesn't even come close to what I feel for Musical am OBSESSED with them . Decided to go to school on Money that is three days from now , I hate starting school in the middle of the week , so tomorrow's plan include giving myself a tour,  going shopping for normal clothes and actually visiting my Favourite coffee place called The Mugs and Mugs ,  I feel in love with it from the moment I read about it , it has two of my favourite things Coffee and Books , it's  going to be an amazing adventure I can feel it in my bonds , deep,  deep down .

Do you think she can pull it off ?