Being Resurrected

It's getting late I need to take you home,  we don't want problems with both our parents and especially the councils right ? He asks . Absolutely not , You okay ? He takes his time in answering it , Never felt better thank you . I need to see the kids before we leave , he stands  up and hands  me a helping  hand in getting up . I stand at the door watching him tucking them and showering them with kisses.  Hey why aren't you a sleep? He asks  a baby boy with ginger red hair , I had a nightmare.  He takes him out of the bed and holds him close to him , Go back to sleep am here till you sleep and if that nightmare tries to disturb my baby again I will fight it like , He thought about it then speaks  it out . The Flash .The kid laughs at that and hugs  him tighter,  Why can't you stay here with us Dad ? With that tears spilled from his small eyes.I wish I could Buddy but am never ever going anywhere , whenever any of you need me I will be here .Like the Flash ?The small boy asks .

Faster than the Flash , I promise you . Love you Dad , Love you more Luke now go to sleep,  I need you strong and health and that can't happen if you don't get enough sleep.  He paces around with him and within moments he was fast asleep.  Placed him back to  bed , covers him and after one last kiss , Noel walks  towards me . Sorry they get like this sometimes but they get me , they know I need to work to provide them with everything they need .Ready to go ? I take  my time in answering him , Sure let's go .

The ride back home was so quiet,  he kept throwing glances at me but never said anything to me . Arriving home he gets out of his car and opens the door for me . I guess this is me , I look at him just needing  him to go back to Mr.Bean , I think I have enough of serious Noel . You should try smiling Noel ,it's healthy and said...to extend your life . He smiles a smile that doesn't reach his eyes but it wasn't forced at all . Thank you K , thanks for listening and not judging me at least not to my face,  and sorry for burdening you with my problems.  You really know how to ruin the mood .He gives  me a confused look . So it's okay for you to help me out through out my problems and I don't get to do that for you ? I didn't,  I stop  him mid-sentence.

I'm always going to be here whether you want me to or not . Huging him and gaving him a goodnight kiss with that I was heading  for the door.  He calls to me . Thank you , I smile at him and I entered the house . Back in my room I realized Noel taught me one more thing I need to smile more and i had no idea what pain meant . For the first time since I came back home I never thought of Jackson,  whenever I close my eyes I can only see the hurt in Noel's eyes. If I had gone through what he went,  I would have definitely gone crazy .Next day I wake  up determined to do something important with my life, cleaned my room , made breakfast for everyone,  woke them up with our favourite song , I like me better when am with you by Lauv, we all dance to the beat , left them having breakfast went to our Kingdom's Hospital.

  On arrival at the Hospital found this woman crying her heart out , people were shamelessly surrounding her and not doing anything to help .I get rid of the crowd and sit down on the floor next to her.  That was hard, I hate crying and people just not giving  me the space to do it  in peace . She looks at me and gives me a small smile. You wanna talk about it ? She looks  at me and I know she's debating with herself whether to share . Than she decides why not,I lost my kid in this hospital ,about Eighteen years ago, I come to this Hospital every single day with hopes that I find anything that may help me in finding her . How did you loss her ? The day I gave birth to her, the hospital cought on fire , I was so weak to run for my life and beside have seen this world , My baby deserved to survive  to see it for herself.  I gave her to one of my nurses and asked her to deliver her to my family , She left with her ,but I ended up being saved  with some doctors ...on my way out , I saw the nurse's dead body , my baby was nowhere to be seen , asked everyone if they happened to see her with a kid but no one knew anything.

  What about the hospitals CCTV footage didn't that help ? The cameras got destroyed in the fire, all the documents too and most of the doctors from that time have been transferred or retired. Am going to help you find her , I don't know what came over me but I was hell bent going to help her . She looks  at me with disbelief,  I will help you but first, we need to get you home , We have a lot to do but resting is the most important thing for you now .After she was able to compose herself she gets to introduce herself as Stephanie Hugh , Nice to meet you Mrs. Hugh , Am Kelly Karen Harris Mckellen. 

You mean Princess Kelly? For you am just Kelly .Took her to my car and with that I'm driving her home. You're getting married? she points  at my ring , Looked  at it and just nod.  Are you happy? I knew what she was asking , I smiled at her , Very happy, am the luckiest girl to be marrying him. Don't know what I was saying but I just felt like that .Arriving at her home she is reluctant to get out of the car but eventually she did . You have a beautiful home, It's no Palace of ours but it's magnificent.  Thank you sweetie.  When I ring the bell this middle aged man opens the door  and you could see the worried look he had, at Stephanie's sight i see him somehow relaxing and just hugged her tightly. 

Honey where the hell have you been , i was so worried.  One could easily see they love  one another,they kind of remind  me of my parents .Am okay , thanks to Kelly here,Her husband's eyes lands on me . Am so sorry where are my manners,nice to meet you Kelly and thank you so much. Why don't you come in for lunch .It's okay you guys seem to have a lot to discuss will leave you to that. It's just lunch, a young boy says it pushing me in .He is not well built but definitely handsome has big brown eyes with a shade of blue in them , Am Patrick Hugh the second born I smiled at him and shake his handa that  he had extended to me . Kelly Harris.  Princess Kelly ? Guilty as charged but call me Kelly , how did you know am a Princess ? Well, the Crown doesn't hide it well.

I have a feeling we are gonna be friends  even besties,with that he smiles at me .Patrick has two other brothers Nathan and Steve when they arrived you could see how they were close as a family, we had lunch and watched movies,  I hadn't realized how late it was until I got a call from Noel, I weirdly had this wide smile on . Where the hell are you? Am at a friend's house , Well your parents are worried sick about you and am worried too so where does this friend leave I pick you up? Am okay Noel. Please tell me where you are I just need to know your safe . I am , before I concluded Patrick takes the phone from me ,assured Noel they will personally drop me home . When he returns the phone back I hear  him sighn , be safe and when you reach home call me , promise me ? I promise with that I end the call.

Someone is blushing Nathan commented. Am not , through out the ride the boys wouldn't stop making fun of me . On arrival the boys had a thing that drew people to them , they were able to calm everyone down, soon after they left . I was so tried but so happy , I had contacted the Palace's private investigators and he willingly took the case .

After a shower dropped on my bed took my phone and called Noel. Hey... from his voice I knew he was worried.  Am okay Noel . I know you are K , you are  much capable of taking care of yourself but I just need to know where you are, to have your back easily when the councils call or your parents.  Am sorry Noel,  No harm done.You seem happy everything went well at your friends house ? Yes , God am so happy , it feels like I have been resurrected,  we both laugh at that . Am happy for you K but that sounds serious.  Noel, I call for him . Yeah?  He replies.  Are you okay ? Never felt better , our talk really helped a lot .

Any body else in love with the Hugh's Family or is it only me ?