The Tour

Once we arrived at the office we parted and I went straight to Fred's office to get the tour he promised.  On our way he tells me that the market has been relocated to the second floor and that it occupies the entire floor .When we arrive at the Market I was shocked.  Thought you said the market was small ,Fred looks  around then gave me questioning eyes,  If this is what he describes as small than I don't know,  I see coffee area at one side , it had all the coffee one would imagine of , Opposite to it is  the tea sector in both sectors had busy  employees helping to serve various clients,  In the middle of the floor is  a vegetable sector and guys they were fresh , Next to it was the juice sector filled with various fruits some of them I didn't know of their existence,  Fred went on and on explaining to me how everything works , it just seems I chose the right day to visit , since it happens to be a market day , where they allow outside fellows to  shop  , he got to introduce me to the employees. 

The reasons why am so foreign with all of this is because, am mostly handling potential clients , contracts and dealing with suppliers,  I never knew I was missing out on ,so much things. Sadly everything good comes to an ending and we were on our way to my office to discuss my side of work . Shortly Alex joins  us apologysing for his lateness . Had some disagreement with some farmers, he says .  What about ? We both ask .You both know our company has a strike rule of No Use Of Chemicals but as we know there have been various companies opposing that and sadly when farmers hear less work in taking care of their crops , Fast growth in plants and more money for them , 50% have agreed in using fertilizers in their lands . What ? We both ask him .

That will ruin their lands and fertilizers are not the only solutions to achieve everything you have mentioned,  Noel said .I totally agree with you dude but we can't also force them not to purchase them and certainly not use in their lands .Then what are we still doing here we need to somehow talk them out of using them , Fred says  that getting up from his chair .Ooh relaxe, I got that covered.  Said Alex . What do you mean by that? Fred and I ask at the same time again.Well Kelly is handling it right now , just left her there  talking to them .What , you left our Baby Sister alone ,Alex what's wrong with you,  Sometimes things like those  get out of control and she's alone Alex .

Relaxe Fred, Kelly can handle herself.  Fred gave Alex death glance and suddenly they both look at me . Aren't you going to back me up here Dude , Fred inquires.  Look Fred,I agree with you , he should have not left her alone , He gave Alex this victorious look , But , Alex is not wrong either, K can easily take care of herself , the smile flipped.  Thanks a lot man for having my back , Fred sarcastically said .I left them arguing and decided to go and see if K needed any help in conversing the farmers out of the use of Chemicals on their lands , reaching there  found K had re-grouped people in group of five , handed them leaflets on the dangers of Chemicals using on their farms . I heard most of them backing down  in the use of Chemicals and with that I knew I wasn't needed there. 

I was getting ready to leave when she saw me in the crowd , She calls to me and walks  my way giving me this heart stopping smile .Leaving without saying Hey  to me ,It takes me a few seconds before I could master the art of speaking again.  Well ? She pushes for an answer,  You've got everything under control you don't need me , She looks  at me for a few seconds smiling then spoke . God you are so unbelievable ofcourse I need you . To really say the truth this , she points at the crowd happened because of you. How so ? I ask . I learnt the art of Negotiations from you ,I  have seen you in multiple negotiations and you always win . It's nice to see am a good influence on you , Do you need any help ? Asked that with a grin,  She looks around and she's like , I wouldn't mind your company,  She sounds  so cute saying that , I find  myself willingly accepting it . We were able to change most of the farmers mind and we even got them to sign contracts with our firm.

Kelly's proverb

It has been three months since the issue with the farmers and I thought everything was okay , well it was okay , I think but these days Noel is so distance.  Have shared my thoughts with my Brothers and they too have noticed some changes with him in the last couple of days . Hey Sweetie,  back to earth ,are you okay,  something looks like it's bothering you ? My mom asks . What's wrong with Noel , I thought we were fine , I said that without even thinking twice.

Ooh Love , he may just have a lot on his mind . Just give it time,  he will be back to  the old Noel that we all  can't get enough of.  Then my phone rings, looking at the Calls Id it was Larry, Noel's brother,  with that I excused myself from the dinner room . We have been talking for a while now,  Hey Larry What's up ? Can we talk ? I look around and the guys we busy eating and talking about  other things . Sure what's up ? Am worried about Noel,  am sure you too have noticed some changes with him .Thank God someone close to him also sees it .Exactly my point ,  what's wrong with him ?

Well , my older brother's Anniversary is in three days from now and he always gets like this . I just don't know how to make him feel better , how can I show him am here even if he doesn't want to talk about it ,  that am just here, Larry asks .God what kind of  a Girlfriend am I , I have been going on and on about the festival our Kingdoms are having especially on the acting of The Taming and the Shrew , how am still hurting from everything,  I remember what he told me ,You have all the reasons to still be hurt , that's coming from someone who still hurts even though a year has passed,  I take hurting to mean am still able to feel  and feeling is not that bad right ? I still remember how that made me feel , I felt better.  I feel better and that's far from what I have felt in a long time .Don't worry Larry , you and I are going to make him feel better , Meet me at the central park tomorrow morning.

Do you believe hurting to be a sign you are still human?