The surprise

I run to the DJ mumble something in his ears, he smiles at and happly plays  it , I could feel everyone's eyes on me . Most of them had started whispering among themselves but the most important people in my life had these  beautiful smile  on and that was more than enough to give me the courage I need to go on with this.

I hold the microphone tightly close to my pounding heart, staring at Noel who had his lovely eyes on me , looking at me with so much love .Am   going to sing, I once said I will have to die first before I attempt to sing but I guess not even death can rescue me from this.I will be singing Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts .

She's gonna sing, Alex and I  both say  shocked, We look at one another, Michelle...thank you for what you did for her . She's our sister Alex and we have each other's back, not matter how annoying they could be ,we smile at each other then turn to face K performance.

I set out on a narrow way ,( my voice sounded shaken but I pulled myself together)
Many years ago .
Hoping I would find true love .
Along the broken road .
But i got lost a time or two
Wiped my brows and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you .

My heart is pounding so fast but I keep on singing due to the amazing smile on Noel's face and his captivating eyes that told me I got this .

Chorus

Every long lost dream,
Lead to where you are
Others who broke my heart
They were like northern starts
Pointing me on my way
Into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God bless the broken road
That led me straight to you .

I think about the years I spent
Just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost
And give it back to you
But you just smiled and take my hands ( I found myself walking to Noel and getting a hold of his hands , we gaze at each other and I see  some tears spilling from his eyes?
You've been there, you understand (closed the small gap between us and rested my head to his smiling )
It's all part of a grander plan
That is coming true

Am so sorry , sorry for hurting you and for letting fear control me .If you can find a place in your heart to forgive me, I say that resting my hands on his chest and accept me back , I promise to fight for you every waking days of our lives , I will never give up on us Noel even if you don't take me back , Am willing to wait for the day you will accept me back .I love how you make me feel, I love how you look at me and I mostly love how you laugh at my stupid jokes that no one ever seems to get, he laughs at that . I love you Noel , I love you so ,so much .Please accept me back .

I had pulled my puppy face on , He gazes at me ,caressing my face , Is this a dream ,because if it is ...I don't want to ever wake up . I hold his head between my hands and busied myself with removing the strand of hairs that had fell on his face , It can be a  reality if you accept my apologies and take me back . Sorry for what ? Because as far as I am concerned you love one wholly even their confused side . I love you so much my K . He says  that spinning me around . I laughing my heart out , God I have him back , His here .Kissing me infornt of our parents, siblings, kids and the lovely people of our Kingdoms makes  me feel alive and so happy .

I love you my Love , he says . We should look for a better name, I kind of think ... It's over rated , Noel completes  my statement. Okay, how about Honey ? No, that's what parents call their kids , he laughs at that . You are really gonna make me pay for coming to your Birthday late ? I just nod, Okay ,Mine ? Mine, sounds ...perfect ,I love you Mine with that said we shared another magical kiss . Everyone around us were clapping and cheering it felt like my dream just came true .

I take Noel to the guy's table and they recognise him immediately. You two are a couple ,kelly makes  it seem more of a statement than a question. Noel answers her taking Krystal who had rised her hands to him , It's Mine's Birthday and an official announcement of our wedding to the two Kingdoms and internationally. But , it's been only five months since you guys left Daniel asks   hurt , we take a seat and I am  finally able to fill them in about my punishment for going to New York which happened to be sentenced to get married to whomever the Councils picked.