THE END

Woke up to the beautiful face of Mine, still can't believe this is real...that  this is not a dream anymore .It still feels unreal. That's creepy,  do you always watch people sleeping? She asks that caressing my face .

Not always but with you ... I don't mind the title.  Told her that planting a kiss on her tempting lips.  Last night was... WOW. Did you enjoy it ? She asks  evily.  Enjoy , would be an understatement,  beside I have marks that speak loud and clear you had a blast . She covers her face which was consumed with some embarrassment but mostly she was all  blushing, I really love her blushes.

Umh ... I love them , promise to cherish them my whole life . She's still covering her beautiful face giggling.  Hey... It was like nothing I have ever imagined. When she removes her hands from her face she's as red as tomatoes. 

Us showering together wasn't as weird as many newly weds are , I assume . We were the couples that couldn't keep their hands from each other  kissing , checking  one another out  with this big grins on, in other words we are comfortable with each other .  We are dancing to Shawn Mendes beats now Mutual,  laughing my heart out when she shows me her signature moves . She cheers  me on as I tired to show of my impressing moves if I may say .

She leaves me in the bathroom finishing up , all of a sudden I hear things breaking and the room  filled with screams, got out faster than the Flash himself,  if that's even possible,  found the room empty with the vessel on the floor and the door of our room wide  opened.  Mine, I call out so worried  , MINE , am  starting to panic here. Walking out of the room our rooms door locks  and with that I see Mine, standing their unharmed and totally relaxed.

Are you okay ? I ask that reaching out  for her and hugging her tightly.  What the hell... looking at her she has this mischievous smile playing on her lips . What's...funny  Mine ? You ... she holds up my clothes inches away from me  and checks me out .

Shit , I only have a towel on . You wouldn't.  She holds the card of our room up too and her smile widen, you tempting me ? Asks that with this wicked grin on . If you want them ... you will need to catch me first . Mine , I tried snatching them away  from her  but she manages to dodge me and is  now running down the lobby laughing her heart out .

Mine , I shout as I follow her , laughing myself, am really a sucker for this girl . People are  looking at us and have  this big smiles on and even some make  it their mission to prevent me from getting to her. My clothes were being passed around  with her laughing at my face . I swear  my towel almost fell too many times than am willing to admit .

Am going to kill you Mine , totally forgetting my clothes which were flying around and following  her , determined to make her pay . Only to be welcomed with flashing cameras on my face . It so happens in my determination of killing her,  am  literally at  the entrance of the hotel were various camera guys are  flashing cameras at me .

Mine is still  laughing so hard that at one point she forgets she needs air . Am so going to kill her , the camera guys were enjoying the show . Well if am going to trend , you  my Lady get to be a part of it too .Getting a  hold of her even after her multiple resistance and hugging  her tightly posing for photos with her .

Am gonna make you pay , this ... I point to the camera men will not even compare to what your gonna be facing . She eyes me on, bring it on . Totally forgetting my argues of killing her , I find myself kissing her so  passionately. She wraps  her hands around me ,Sending  me that smile I love so much , I love you so much , so, so much Mine, am gonna have fun pranking you for the rest of our lives. For the rest of our life ? Challenge accepted. We gaze at one another smiling like fools .

I won't say we lived  happily ever after because sadly, that's far from reality.And I won't say goodbye,  let's just say will met again soon.

×××××××××××××

Thank you all lovely fans for the endless support and love you have showed me . You may also enjoy my other books , Perfect Imperfection and coming soon Married on Paper.  K&N are not gonna since they will be visiting my other stories. 

Much love,  don't forget to vote , comment and share with your love ones