The confrontation

The last three weeks have been a Nightmare, Vanessa has been a pain than today she quits the play, two weeks ago she pranked me with wet tissues in my locker that leading to my books getting wet and additional work in my side in re-writing them .

I knew it was her because she had the nerve to ask me if I enjoyed the little surprise she left in my locker , I let that one slid because i knew she was hurting . She then follows me to the gym and shreds all my clean clothes leaving me with nothing to change into after the gym ,had to go home with dirty clothes but still I let that slid . Last week at the Assembly I was minding my own business when a cane of pink paint came flying done on me , I was covered in Pink, PINK , I almost screamed but still I contained myself and let it slid .

She and her minions had a blast as I passed them going to the washroom. Two days later I was in the hall emptying my locker when she come and grabs me by the hair ,she's fuming she finally found out who her replacement in the play , she shoves me against my locker,' Are you happy now , you finally got what you wanted ?' All the rage I had bottling inside me just blew up .

What the hell is wrong with you , am not always the root of your problems Vanessa grow up ,I have torelated all your stupid prank because I was trying to understand your side of view, maybe a part of me was believing every stupid words you've been leaving in my locker and everywhere I look but ENOUGH.

There is a limit to everything...am sick and tired of you .I have no idea why you hate me so much Vanessa, as far as am concerned I haven't done anything to you . Ooh cut the crap Alexa , You know he left me because of you , my boyfriend ended it and it's all because of you , she had tears threatening to spill.

I know he left her but am not to be blamed , You know very well your the promble vanessa maybe deep done but you know ,your insecurities , your lack of patience but what do I expect from you , you love blaming people for all your problems and you very well know it's all you your fault and it's killing you , that's why you channel all your rage to everyone.

We already had a crowd of students gracing us with their presence, Well am sick of it , don't cross me Vanessa. she claps her hands dramatically, You think he will ever love you . He only loves HER Alexa and neither you or I are her. That did hurt , realizing that I lost even before he notices me hurt but I held a straight face and that seem to be killing someone.

Good... because am not her and have never wished to be her , Vanessa grow up for heavenly sake .You know what Alexa , you are the worst mistake that has ever happened to this school and you are the worst mistake your parents could place in this world, you are pathetic she says that up close to me .

Found myself slapping her across her stupid face. Don't you ever mention my parents with that stupid mouth of yours , with that I was slamming the exit door.Am so furious ,I so badly want to punch the hell out of something anything. God I hate that girl with venom.

Being in my mind missed the fact I was almost runed over, coming back to reality I find this guy with Sea green eyes giving me a concern look , a strong jaw, amazing facial bones , shining black hair and an amazing body . Are you okay ... God I almost run over someone, he roughly ruins his hair and I knew he was frustrated. Would you relax Dude am okay , still breathing here . I hooted severely at you, don't you know car's brake sometimes don't work ?

Would you drop it , am now shouting at the top of my voice, am having a very bad day and unless you want me to finish it with you , told him that shoving him out of my way . I stopped midway when he spoke,' I know how it feels ... I turn around to look at him but I barely could due to the numerous tears spilling from my eyes . I know how the pain makes you feel there is no good out here but you know what they say ? What ? I chock on my question .

Taking to a stranger always helps and a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet , I didn't realise I had walked to him and I just exploded I went on and on about Vanessa and how much I hate her , when I come to a halt I found him looking at me with a weird look and then he laughed so loud that I found myself laughing at me too. I know how people can be a pain in the ass , but never stoop to their level because what makes you so different from them , People Suck , I spoke out . Tell me something I don't know, they are the worst , this world would be a better place with crickets than humans , I laughed so hard at that , Why crickets? What I hear they are amazing animals and are to die for in a meal, Really, that's just disgusting but ... thank you I really needed that reminder. You are welcomed am glad I could ease the burden a little, Am Alec he said that extending his hands for a shake , Nice to meet you Alec am Alexa , we spent the rest of the day just talking about anything and everything, we came to realise we have so much in common , we danced when it started raining we were both pathetic but ... that was the fun of it . He ended up dropping me home I was so soaked, we both were . After saying our goodbye and he insisting he will only go once I enter the house , with that said he was gone . Woke up feeling sick to my stomach and I think I was coming done with a cold all that dancing finally cought up with me . My classes went well and thank God the student found something more interesting to talk about other then Vanessa and I , Just finished the meeting with the guys and I couldn't be happier to go home , my nose has been running and I have a slight headache , we were headed to the parking lot when I think I recognized someone... Alec I shout at the top of my lungs, he turned around and you could have seen the surprised look he had on too, his eyes could tell how much pleased he was to see me ,' Hey Lex , he had been calling me that since I introduced myself to him , claims it's easier for him , I kind of like it . You never told me you study here, we ended up asking at the same time, we started laughing at that,He hugs me saying ,' God , I thought I will never see you again and stupid me I forgot to ask for your number. Exactly my thoughts you a magician or what , After some more laughs we got to exchange numbers and then it hit me when Kelly cleared her throat, we were so cought up that I totally forgot them , So sorry Alec meet my other friends, Kelly ,Ester, Paul ,Daniel, Martin and Finally Jackson, he shared a look with Jackson and he was ,It's a pleasure meeting all of you , I need to run, he looked at his watch wouldn't want to be late for ... Literature I asked , See I knew from the moment i saw you we are gonna be inseparable, After giving me a kiss on the cheeks and saying his goodbyes to the guys he was gone , I was left there smiling from lip to lip .

Ooh no, trouble in Paradise, can we say this can also be a start of something?