You Can Run But You Can't Hide

I asked Jackson for sometime to think about everything before he left we shared one last kiss, I will be lying not to him but also myself if I say I don't feel the same way , I didn't sleep a wink , I come up with a plan to wake up really,  really early so I don't have to meet up with Jackson and that's what am doing now, it's 7am and am sure as hell no one is awake, opened my door really slowly and was now descending the stairs .Where are  you going so early ? I knew that voice it has been haunting my mind and everything,  I have an early class . Jackson had worn V- shape shirt and skinny Jean's paired with Nike shoes , he looked breathtaking at some point I felt myself drooling. You aren't trying to run away from me , are you ? He said that walking towards me and like the fool  I was I stood there rooted to the ground , He held me closer to him. Are you running away from me ? He whispered in my ears , Is it weird I want him to kiss me bad , Am getting late , I was so,so  breathless. He kept brushing my lips and I froze at every touch of his . He was about to kiss me but Dan happened to show up  and I thanked God with everything in me , Are you guys okay? Dan inquired.  I looked at the compromising situations we were , I pushed myself from him cleared my throat and I was like ,Everything is perfect and with that said am running late , see you guys at school, the girls had also joined us and they too claimed they had early classes.  I could feel his eyes on me but I never once turned around even though I wanted so much to have one last  look at him . The ride to school was filled with lots of questions,  Can you  just tell us what happened between you two , we all saw that massive chemistry that you two had a while ago .Am the worst person ever tears were already spilling , am the worst ,Ester parked the car at the edge of  the road and she had already joined Kelly and I. what's wrong sweetie? Kelly asked . I did something horrible,  so horrible. What did you do ? Ester asked with a concerned look. I kissed him , I kissed him and I don't regret it one bit , what kind of a person does that with a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend.  The girls were screaming with excitement I doubt they had the last statement I made, Ooh God we are so happy for the both of you , you guys will make an amazing couple.  They are not helping at all , i need to talk to someone who will tell me the truth in my face even if it hurts and even though we have know each other for two days Alec will put it straight with me . we continued with the journey to school , immediately the car stopped I jumped out , I scanned the crowd and I saw him , I run immediately to him and he welcomed me with opened hands , even though he was confused , he hugged me so tightly like he was promising me  to protect me from the world and me if he had to .Jackson passed by and I saw how deeply he was hurt but I hugged Alec tighter and hide my face in his chest .The guys followed Jackson.  Alec pulled me away  from the crowd and decided to walk me to my first class . Hey what's wrong ? Your worrying me here , Are you sick he was feeling my temperature already ?   Am not sick ? Then what's wrong ,Lex? Alec...am the worst person ever,  I did something awful. Well was it murder? His eyes were wide opened , No , God No , Then if it's not murder it can't be that bad trust me .So what do you call a girl who shares this amazing kiss with this amazing guy who just happened to breakup with his girlfriend three days ago . I would ask,  how did the kiss make her feel and how does she really feel about him , putting aside the ex's issues ? She would say , she can't believe she waited that long to do that .Then I believe she has the answer,  this is University Lex ,no one technically belongs to anyone here unless they are  actually  married trust me .So you think she is not doing anything wrong ? I think she already did , by hugging me in front of that guy she really likes and that guy hating my guts even more. You know who am taking about ? I asked , Am not blind Lex , I knew there was something between you two from the moment I saw the two of you together , You have this exploding chemistry.  You think his mad at me ? I think he loves you so much to be mad at you,  he finished that  hugging me . Am still guilty but thank you for not judging me , I better go and fix this but after class . No , Now go. He ordered me . I got to the club and found him alone . Hey thought you had an early class ? He asked me , Decided I needed to do something more important first . Why are you here all alone ? I asked him. Just have a lot in my mind . If you don't mind me asking ,does some of it have to do with Alexa ?  He gave me that look that told me it's all got to do with Alexa .Can you please forgive her because she was stupid and not courageous enough to say what she really feels.  So what does she feel? He asked that walking towards me . She... loves you more than anything in this world . Is , she serious about that? She's never been  sure about anything, but for this she can lay her life down for .He took me in his hands spinning us around declaring how much he loves me more and more each day .We ended up separating when the guys started clapping saying ,Finally the feud is over and joining us for a group hug.  To really say the truth if it weren't for Alec this would never have  happened .  Maybe I was wrong about him , Jackson spoke .You are wrong about him , his not a bad guy and if you really get to know him am sure you two would even become Best Friends. He just smiled at that and we continued with the group hug . The show went well and as I predicted most school played Romeo and juliet and that have us an advantage,  we ended up winning Twenty Five thousand dollars for the school and we also got a whole year supply of stationaries , I couldn't be much happier than I am .The guys welcomed Alec in our small friendship group and with that I had nothing more to ask for , well expect to have our lives filled with happiness,  something tells me it wasn't going to last long but still am happy it all worked out for now .

Isn't Alec just the best and who's happy we won ?