Identify Revival

Just moved from the kids room and after all the hugs ,kisses and the happy birthday wishes I feel much better , to my surprise I found my brothers and sister helping them get ready , Michelle had this stupid idea of applying my babies makeups, they looked so , matured . I have nothing against makeup but they are ...too young to be wearing it, they should learn to appreciate their natural beauty before moving to the next step , we all should , I ordered her to get it off them , she protested but eventually gave in .

Am sitting  in my room like a statue with makeup artist all over my face , next is the hair stylist who makes  my hair into a perfect bun even though I protested to it and finally the designer dealing with the shoes, bags and all the accessories. Only two hours left for my birthday to start officially, am grateful   when am  left in my room all alone, looking  at myself in the mirror, I hardly recognised me, so pretty and  yet so sad.

Michelle walks  in the room, You look spectacular but I hate the hair , I always like it resting perfectly on your back . You and me Michelle but sadly it's not only my day . Have you... don't worry removed the makeups already . I give her the look and she pulls her apologetic look on . To show how sorry I am , I brought a friend, Michelle, I don't want to see anyone , I haven't even mastered my fake smile yet , I try  some at  her and by the shock on her face , I know I need  to work  on it more  .

I sure hope you aren't going to try it on me , Andrana says . Oh My God , Andi you made it , say  that rushing to her almost falling over due to my long beautiful dress and just hugging her. Well , I wouldn't miss my Best friend's birthday for the world. I thought you aren't coming ? Now what kind of a bestie will that make me , Meet my best friend Andrana Diamond Shark , we met when she was on a school trip and we just... clicked. She's obsessed with cars everything I know about cars, is all  because of her, the first day we met we ended up stealing one of my Dad's many  car and went for a joy ride ,I enjoyed that ride alot .

You look, beautiful . She says  that messing up  my bun , What's wrong with you Andi? The council's will flip .Well as far as I am concerned , it's your Birthday not theirs . God I really missed you , going  in for another hug . You know am only a call away , she says  this  kissing my hands . Want to go for a ride? That always cheers you up . Wish I can ,but as you can see extra security has been placed at  my door . He isn't back yet? Andi asks  sympathising with me . No , he's not and I don't think his coming. why? Michelle asks. Well because I finally spoke to him, I have been calling him and not saying a single word, i know it's creepy but i enjoy listening to him talking, it has away  of  calming me .

I remember once he pleaded with me to talk to him, claiming that this friendship between us can only work if I talk to him . So you passed the silence face ? Both Andi and Michelle ask. I guess so, wait someone's missing ...where the hell is Jonathan haven't seen him in forever,  I miss him? Well he fell  sick at the last moment ,so had to leave him behind.

Well that's a bummer, as for me , can't wait for this day to end, the only thing making me go through with it is the Hugh family. Ooh Honey, they both hug me . Enough of me , I want you to tell me more about the Bad boy Alvaro Stephen Richard and how living  in the same house is working out for you , I say  that reaching for Andi's hands ? You really do have away of ruining moments, Andi comments.

Nothing is happening there? Really, but If I  remember  correctly a certain someone phoning me in the middle of the night ,telling me of this magical kiss that she shared with her long time crush or wasn't that you ?I don't know Kelly... it's just complicated, am just complicated and beside he's a player . But players are also human ,that meaning they too can fall in love , Michelle says chuckling.

Alvaro. Fall. for. me , Michelle you really have gone crazy . So why  are you blushing? I ask her pushing her alittle . Kelly ... Andi, I call  her using her own tone ,please don't make the same mistakes as me , don't let  fear destroy something that maybe something special,Someone special just told me , It's not wrong to be afraid but what's wrong is you letting it take control of you . I should have listened earlier, I look at Michelle and we share this beautiful look. I will try not , promise... happy now ? Beyond words, We go in for a group hug and only separate when am informed the guests have  arrive and they were ready for me .How does this look, I faked a smile? I could hardly tell it is  fake . Michelle agrees with Andi .