Best Day Ever

Woke up feeling like a baby , that was the best sleep have had in years that and the welcome I got from the view was one in a million I just loved every bit of it , took a shower,got dressed in a  V- Shaped top paired with loose Jean's accompanied with rubbers ,held my hair in a loose messy ponytail , applied some lip gloss and Mascara and was set to go , went down stairs had breakfast ,'Pancakes spread with Honey accompanied with Black coffee.

With that I was out to explore, I first visited the Saloon cause I really needed my appearance changed  can't risk anyone recognizing me , took a cub that took me to Facy ,Facy Me Saloon , I had googled a saloon near me and it happened to pop out , also it has good rating so can trust am in good hands , I explained that I wanted my hair colour changed from Drake black  to Curly brown and My God they worked wonders, I barely recognized myself , Got myself contact lenses Sea Green in Colour, I instantly  fell in love with Alexa ... men I look great.

Next went to the Mall got to pick out my clothes , do you guys here my excitement, got alot of trousers mostly skinny jeans and khakis, Beautiful tops ,a few dresses...never really liked them that much  and lots, lots of shoes . Decided to make a quick stop at the Hotel just to drop off the stuffs and soon I was out searching for Mugs and Mugs, thank God I had Google because I would have lost me a long time ago , On arrival to the place the air was filled with coffee and bakery smell I immediately felt my stomach grumble , the exterior of the place was coloured in Royal Blue decorated with colourful  Paper flowers ,walking in my eyes drifted everywhere I loved the encouragement notes that were in every Conor, candies of different colours the light up the room paired with the warm colours  worked Magic and the cookies, ooh...the cookies made me smile they were in different shapes some I hardly knew, In one words it's beautiful .

Walked to the counter and this over exiceted Ginger Red hair girl welcomed me , she had this bright smile that I fell instantly in Love with , What can I get you today ? She finished that  pointing at a very  huge colourful Menu at the back.  The coffees had funny and cheesy names like, 'Can I get to know you better or Can you handle me .' Love the names I pointed out , She chuckled and was like, Love your accent...You from England? Yeah I am , I was a little bit disappointed not because am not proud of where I came from but I have been really  working my ass off to get rid of my accent ,she just proved I failed miserably.

I will have some ,I would like to know you better with some Chocolate cookies please . Coming right up Miss, It's just Alexa please, she smiled at that and I was off  looking  for a place to sit, found this quiet space in the reading sector, took a sit , two minutes later I was brought my coffee and cookies muttered my thanks and continued to read a particular book that captured my attention, The Fall of the Crazy House by James Patterson. I love his Books just finished reading one of his other book ,'The First to Die .' Loved it .

I didn't realise how late it was until I got a call from Fred . Hey Sweetie, how is Royal Imprisonment taking you ?  Laughed out loud at that , God I miss you guys so much ,  can't complain it's pretty scary especially the trainers but so far so good . Is everyone okay ? Yeah they are , this house has gotten really  quiet without you in it and less fun . Ooh... I thought that used to piss you off . It did ...but I loved how you would mess up my work just to piss me off and the desire I had to kill after that .

we talked for thirty minutes then  realized how late it is  , I had to make up some lame excuse like I needed to change for dinner , after sending lots and lots of kisses his way and he  doing the same I hanged up the phone . Arrived at the hotel so exhausted but so happy , I honestly felt my heart threatening to explode.

The next couple of days went by quickly and it was the night before school , I could barely sleep I kept replaying how my first day will turn out . Am so nervous  have this gut feeling and i just can't tell if it's a good thing or bad  thing coming my way .

Anyone else have a coffee place they are obsessed with?