The war

Jackson's proverb

It has been two months since Alexa moved in and I never thought she would mean this much to me , when I first saw her , my heart did something it hadn't done in a long time and that made me angry at her , I know that's stupid but I have never seen the guys so close to someone other than Kelly and I just felt scared that they will forget her , that I will forget her .

I still have hopes that one day when I wake up , I will find her there smiling at me with that infectious smile of hers but Alexa has managed to prove to me she doesn't want to take her place , she just wants to fit in and in a span of two months she has managed to do alot than she knows .She  was able to get Daniel and Ester to date apparently they had feeling for one another for the last two years they have known each other and it took Alexa convincing Daniel to ask Ester out .

She managed to find Martin a girlfriend,  Laura , yeah Laura , she said that they are  ment to be , she was like when I first saw Laura i immediately knew you two would fit . She wasn't wrong , have never seen Martin this happier. But Alexa hasn't just made people happy, she has made others lives a living hell especially Venessa .

Alexa was able to take captain ship of the Science club and the Debate club from Vanessa,  Vanessa has made it her mission to break Alexa and whenever she feels she's this close to victory Alexa always proves her wrong. Ones I came back home late to find her sleeping on her books , she looked so peaceful, so serene and so out of this world , I realized Alexa was a heavy sleeper when I removed the huge book from under her head and carried her to bed , she didn't even move or blink , placing her on her bed ,found myself caressing her face , I have been having these  weird feelings towards her , I know most of you will be like am only saying this because she reminds me of Kelly but God ...No.

I admit the two have a lot in common but at the same time they are so different,  Kelly loved laughing so much but Alexa come to think of this I have never heard her laughing,  even when she does it's more  of  giggles than laughing but she loves smiling,  Kelly loved wearing floral dresses but Alexa hates dresses,  she prefers Skinny jeans and Khakis, Kelly loved animations but Alexa enjoys adventurous and Comedies movies .

They are so different.  I came back to reality to find Alexa breathing down my neck. Earth to Jackson , I can't believe I have been talking to myself , what's so important you're  thinking that has lead you to miss everything I've  just said . YOU ARE , Said that  mentally. Her Emerald eyes pierced mine, like I made the worst crime by not listening to her .Am sorry , she's  been trying to help  me with my lines of The Taming Of The Shrew,  by William Shakespeare.

we are having a competition in three weeks from now and she thinks this particular play will lead us to victory. Maybe we should take a break beside everyone kind of know their lines and most of you guys are ready . Hey , you're  forgetting  yourself again, you too are part of this club , I smiled at her . She smiles back , sorry I tend to forget anyway have you seen Vanessa,  I haven't seen her here for almost a week , is she sick , if so... I know this grandma's recipe that Is  guaranteed to work magic and we can take it  to her when we go and visit .

Wow... relax , I don't get you , vanessa has been nothing but a prick to you and you are more concerned about her then any of us . Well, she's the lead character and we need her for the guys and you to win . I gave her the look again . Sorry for all of us to win ,well , am not that important to the show like she is , she needs to be healthy, we all need that , for everything to go as planned.

Why do you keep on looking at me like that , don't get me wrong , we have come far and we are in a good place now , but the weird looks have increased immensely,  sometimes I think I have something on my face but when I check I have nothing , one day he had suggested we watch horror movie since the guys had gone to this late night party and I was done for it because well, I have never seen one , I picked Insidious, have heard it can make you jump out of your own skin .

Left him sorting the movie while i went to make Popcorns , we sat on the long Sofa and the popcorn separated us , I found myself clinging onto him , I don't know what I was thinking by suggesting this movie , I clinched to  him so tightly that I could feel the heat generating from his body and it made mine do wonders and for a moment,  i think we were about to kiss or maybe I was just day dreaming.

Well  we will never know since the guys walked in leading us to parted and ruined everything.  God i can't believe am even thinking about that . But what if the guys hadn't walked in , would i have kissed him , Kelly ... get a grip of yourself,  Vanessa maybe the worst but even she doesn't deserve that or any other woman .

we are now at home having Dinner , Martin and paul are joining us and Daniel and Ester can't get enough of each other  , seeing them like that makes me feel proud of myself. Guys get a room , Paul commented.  You are just jealous you have no one special. You should  ask Alexa to look for someone special  for you , Martin said . Guys, Leave Paul alone and I did nothing special , Daniel and Ester had chemistry already I just pushed them slightly,  as for Martin and Laura I just introduced them and they did the rest by themselves. 

Maybe as a form of appreciation we can find someone special for you too. Ester commented. No ... please with a rush to stand up my hand brushed Jackson's and then I felt that shiver again , Stop it , Kelly please stop . Guys you don't need to , Love is for everyone but it doesn't work for me .with that I was actually on the run from all of them .

What's  wrong with her every time we talk about love she's always on the run . Maybe we should just respect her decision If she's not ready for love , we should just drop it , I said that continuing to eat . Are you Kidding me Jackson of course we are going to help , she may not know this but she pushed me into giving Daniel a chance and am loving every moment of it .Wow, Babe am loving every moment too , Daniel spoke . So if I need to push her I will, I just want her to experience these feelings .Ester... don't Ester me Jackson for now let's deal with the play .

I sense the beginning of K&J guys what do you think ?