Birthday Girl

For the past three days ,I have been feeling less and less like the Birthday girl and more like an outsider in my own birthday,  the councils have taken charge in planning it from the decoration, to the guests list and even how I am expected to dress  . I hate the decoration,  I hate the guest list and I definitely hate the dress they picked out for me , it literally looks like it was shipped from the  sixteen centuries. My parents have tried to explain it to them that it is my day and at least I should be a part of it , they gave me permission to invite about twenty people and that's all I get .

wake up sleepy head , Mom calls   walking in my room and from her voice you could easily tell she is  excited.  Don't feel like I still had my back facing her. Honey... she sits on my bed patting my back . I know Mom, it's my Birthday and I should be excited but guess what, am not . If the councils had it their way ,this Birthday would happen with or without me . She sighns and I know she was lacking words of encouragement,  I know what will cheer you up . I feel her rushing to grab something,  I turn to have a good look at  her , Well unless you can ship me to any other country other than this , I doubt anything  you say or do can cheer me up .

She cames   back sitting on my bed and wears  this big smile on , So what you mean is that...not even this letter can cheer you up Love . I look at it blankly,  Is that really your big plan Mom, a letter... really ? Not just any letter Honey ... but one that Noel sent  and asked me to give it to you on your birthday . What ! You should have started with that , I say  that sitting up straight,  Give me ,give it to me . Come down Honey . Mom ? Okay here you go .

As soon as it lands on my hands my breathing peaks,  my palms were sweaty,  my body temperature just rised and I feel a cold shiver creeping up my back . What's wrong sweetie, why aren't you opening it up ? What if ... he finally fell out of love with me , What if this letter is really the end of us Mom ? Honey ... she was wiping the tears that were spilling from my eyes,  we can't know that for sure until you open it up .

Your right ... am being silly,  One can't fall out of love with only Three days Eight hours and Twenty minutes  right ? Wow! Honey that's  really specific,  I know but who's  counting . I take my time with  opening of the letter but thank God Mom was patient. 

To My Dearest K,

How are you ? I miss you and the kids so much ...I thought putting some distance between us ,with me leaving will somehow help me forget about you ... but , it has been doing the opposite,  Yesterday at the Mall I thought I saw you , I ended up hustling someone's girlfriend that almost got me a beat down,  at the Restaurant I could have sworn I heard your amazing laugh but sadly... it all happened to be in my head and on my way to the room I saw that beautiful face of yours , well I have been seeing it from the moment I stepped foot here .

So as you probably  can see distance isn't working out  one bit for me . I want to wish you an amazing day even though i know you don't need it ,I know the councils haven't been making it easy for you , so I took the liberty to help you with one thing after your done with this letter,I believe  your Mom will be giving it to you, but hey...it's your Birthday and so ... It gives  you  all the right to give them hell . I Love you so much and best wishes My Love because that's what you are to me ,  alway was and will forever be ...My Love .

Love,
Noel.

I look at my Mom,He still loves me I say it so low , standing  on top of my bed and  jumping with joy , He still loves me Mom, he loves me  screaming out loud, I had pulled her from all the excitement to join me , we jump  on the bed laughing our hearts out . I love you so much Mom, thank you for being...the best Mom I could ever ask for .  Ooh you have one more surprise,  I need you to close your eyes for me , she leds me down from  the bed and orders  my eyes to remain closed.

  Open them Honey . Ooh My God ... I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks,  it's beautiful,  it was this  strapless floral dress ,green and black in colour and the best part had Tulips drawings, when I first saw it at the mall I was stunned by its beauty ,I never knew he  noticed my reaction to it and worst he would get it for me . The councils will flip if I wear it , I share  a look with  Mom, we both smile  at that and with that I know I am   definitely taking  the chance , I  hug Mom tightly. 

Thank you so much , she calls  Noel's Mom and re-did the entire decoration to my liking  even though they may get in trouble for that , I didn't know any of it till this morning.  Anything for my Beautiful Daughter, now I don't want to see you crying it's your day. But these are tears of joy Mom, Really ...you are happy ? More than words can explain.I better go and help the kids to get ready , My brothers brought the kids to the Palace with hopes to cheer me up and I swear they did more than just cheering me up .

Aren't Mothers just the best , I would like to hear what your moms are like ?

And please vote . Thank you