The Honeymoon

This reception is to die for , Anna Alvaro's Sister commented. Andi surprised me this morning and she brought along friends . I ended up meeting Anna , Stephany, Catherine and Rosa . Jonathan also attended and like always made my day . To really say the truth the reception was beautifully decorated , Hannah really went far and beyond.

Still can't believe you met Rosa once and made up your mind she's the best for Alex , I feel slightly offended Kelly . Andi says that pulling her sad face on . Really Andi , we are still on this . Okay guys , when I met Rosa this morning something just told me she's perfect for my amazing Brother , telling Andi that... she somehow felt offended. My Andi ... you know I love you so much , but you would have killed  my brother you know that right ? She asks that with her famous know it all smile.

I would kill him , literally and to really say the truth Rosa and he fit perfectly beside I have a wonderful boyfriend that I wouldn't trade for anything. Anyway leave that aside, did you like my gift ? Anna asks suspiciously. I could feel the embarrassment creeping back in . Ooh God Anna , Andi says .

What ... she has a big night today and I just want her to look , to die for and beside it will be easy for him to ripe it off, she finishes saying that with an evil grin. Anna we all called to her . Looking at Kelly's face it was so pink from all the blushing with that I was laughing so hard ,my friends had joined in. Kelly gave us the eye but that only made us laugh even more .

Anna , thanks for the thoughtful gift , I'll make sure to put it in good use . That's what I love about Kelly , she can easily flow with any type of person . When the guys left to eat more of the delicious meal, I got a chance to talk to Kelly . Sorry about Anna , she ... means good, that's how she shows she cares . Relax ... she's adorable and she's not wrong... it's sexy and I bet Noel would love it .

Then why do you look anxious ? That's because I am Andi , what if ... he . His gonna enjoy it , you are going to love it , you two are going to have a blast and if he doesn't... there is really nothing he can do about it because he's stuck with you...forever . I end up hitting Andi lightly. Not funny Andi . I know... sorry but you need to relax and go with the follow, everything will be okay .

During our hug it was announced that the newly weds will be opening the dance floor for the rest of us and with that Noel and Alvaro join us . May I steal her for a while ? Go on she's all yours . He gets hold of her hands and his like , May I have this dance ? She smiles widely, Was wondering when you would ask. With that they were gone . Isn't Noel such a gentleman? Hey am literally standing right here . I look at My jealous Imperfection, I know with that I was gone . I saw how mad he was, but I can't help it , I love making fun of him or just making him upset .

You look very beautiful, i tell her that sliding my hands around her waist and pulling  her close to me.You don't look bad yourself. She never once looks at me saying that , instead busied herself with wrapping her hands around my neck.

Are you okay , you look ... he studies me for a while then he seemed to have come to a conclusion. Worried, anxious some would say ? It's ...nothing, just thinking about a gift I received, totally fine , trust me . A gift ... sounds sexy .Ooh believe me it is Mine . Let me guess, is it a Lingering . I eyed him , how did you guess that? Because, of how adorably your blushing, I can't wait to see it on you and to make it fun I'lltry it on too . I bet I will have more fun ripping it from you, I tell him sarcastically.Not more than i will, he says it seriously all jokes forgotten. He whispering that in my ears. With that my breathing accelerates ,I gasp from his closeness. God... the slow music and this conversation we are having is not helping at all .

Is it weird I can't wait for us to get out of here , I asked her . She had this confusing look , Hey... if , I can't wait to be yours , with that said she gives me this bright smile . We gaze at each other still swaying , we were laughing about the various funny jokes we tell each other all the time . That's what I love about us , we can go from can't keep their hands to themselves couple to friends having uneffortless conversation.

After the cutting of the gigantic cake , her throwing her Bouque which amazingly ended up being cought with Rosa , who by the looks of it has  something building up with Alex and after the various goodbyes to our friends , families, our beloved people and of course the guests were we gone for our Honeymoon.

Through out the flight I held her close to me , whispering sweet words to her ears and her giggling at everything  saying , we are headed to ... I know some  of you think Paris , the city of love or Amsterdam but your all wrong . We are headed to...Morocco. Shocked? I know me too . But Mine loves the place especially because of it's desert.

I can't believe we are here, she jumped up and down like a little kid promised Candy Jar . And  am  now  crashed  in a hug , couldn't breath but wasn't complaining at all . The grand welcome was beyond anything , Hotel Morocco is a beauty, getting shown to our room felt like forever but we were finally here . We were placed on the VIP Suite and it was enormous, so beautiful and with an amazing view of the desert and the city as well.

Walking to the room it was showered with these beautiful Tulips. Isn't it beautiful, I thought I should bring something you love here? whispered that in her ears and I felt her tensing up , I smiled at that handing her a glass of champagne. I smiled at him ,don't  need anything else since  you are here with me , and that's  more than I can ask for . She cut me off  with a kiss, it was more of a peck but I found myself pulling her for more , I want her so much ... to say i haven't thought of this will be a massive lie  , remember when I told you guys we can flip from friends to couples in a snap of  a finger,  that's what just happened.

The kisses were long , wanting and filled with beautiful emotions . Having her this close feels like heaven  and her touches don't get me started. she moaned at my kisses, touches and that made me happy and want more of her so I pulled her even closer to  me .Found myself carrying her to our bed which was spread  with Tulips still kissing her passionately.

I didn't realise when he removed my dress maybe because I was in my own world , his eyes sparked at the sight of my naked body , we gazed at each other and we both had this smile playing on our lips . Got ride of his shirt and I froze at how beautiful he is , run my hands on his bare chest enjoying  very much the effect I have on him, he at one point moaned at my touches . Your having fun realising the power you hold on me ? She gives me an evil grin . I love you so much told her that pinning her on the bed running my hands on her stunning body . With that ... I wanted her , I want so bad .

Making her mine compared to nothing , I could see the pleasure in her eyes, her nipples from the constant touches and kisses . When he started to ride me , I screamed in pain and pleasure  , I wanted more of it , the second  time brought  more of the pleasure , I spent most of the time moaning and pulling him harder in me . she moaned as I rode her , pulling me even closer to her .

In love with her calling out my name through it all  and the scratches she imprinted on my back was more than welcomed . Dropped by her side panting heavily,  I still held her close to me breathing her in . I love you ...so much , told her that still catching my breathe.  I love you more , she too was panting heavily. She had swollen lips , her hair all messed up , in one word she looks beautiful.

That was ... she eyed me waiting to hear what am about to say . Magical,With that she smiled at me .  Is it weird I want to do it again ? Asked her that running my hands on her body . She smiled at that and we were back again .