This can't be

Have been able to do most of my test still have one more , I still can't believe in a span of one week things could change that fast , I have been missing classes , have already missed three so far , not on purpose but traffic has been hectic especially now with the on going protest it's not making things easier.

I understand it's for a good course, some company wants to tear up a certain community to build this gigantic mall ,protecting themselves with ,We  are willing to  compensate the tenants and this mall will be able to offer millions employment opportunities. But the tenants want neither of it and with that Protest is the solution, whenever I try to explain to the Lecturer they are like , We get it but find a solution , am right now trying to find a new place and thank God tomorrow is Saturday giving me a chance to go physically in search of one .

I have been mostly Googling and searching through Newspapers. Hey ...there , I knew exactly who it was , I have made it my mission to avoid that scent , Calvin Klein perfume Secret Obsession.Am not in the mood to Argue or have my moods ruined , Jackson so please spare me this one request please . He still goes  a head and sits , I didn't say you could sit, said that looking up from the Newspaper to have a good look at him .

I know we started in the wrong footing, I gave him a look that spoke loud and clear .Started or we still are in the wrong footing .Okay ... can you turn down the killer eyes , I just want to start over and with that said am here to offer you something that you are  in  need of  . Well unless you got a million dollars you can't help .

He gave me the look that asks What the Fuck , Okay the second thing you need the most .I thought through it and it just didn't click . He took the Newspaper and held it inches to my face . He pointed at it continuously, A house God damn it ,with that said he exhaled .I laughed it out but when I saw the seriousness on his face my smile flipped, You can't be serious,Are you sick or something  ? I thought we were enemies, correction we still are .

I would like to change that , his tone had some truth to it. Okay let's hear this , am actually intrigued to know how he plans to solve one of my major problem right now . I happen to have a house ... Ain't doing that, am not moving in with you , We'll kill each other and plus I don't like you . Please let me finish, I don't live alone , I stay with Kelly , Ester and Daniel, Martin and Paul prefer their privacy, right now we've got one  unoccupied room , the way am seeing this it works for both of us especially you .

The house is closer to school one can easily walk and it will help you tone the teacher from breathing down your neck because of the lateness. He did have strong points , it sure would be nice to stop the dagger eyes from my teacher and to not be so stressed on how am suppose to get to class on time . Do you know I ones considered to sleep at school so I could get to class early . You are the one willingly offering this to me , he just nods his head .What's the catch Jackson am hell bent this doesn't come  free ?He held his ears swearing he wants nothing in return although... I knew it came on let it out Jackson. I want you to jion the Drama club , he finished that with pulling a lame puppy face.

First , whatever that was pointing his face , Stop it and secondly can't ...already signed for Music club and I think I have a good shot. About that ...he made a certain face am well familiar with and I knew he may be the reason why i haven't gotten a feedback from them .What did you do ?I was so mad that at one  point I thought flames were coming out of my ears . Come down Tiger, he said that in a scared nature. Tell me what you did ?I screamed at him .I may, have ,contacted them ,and told them you are part of my club already .

You did what , what's wrong with you , you were the one who said I didn't cut up to be in your club and now , you messed up my chances , do  you  have any idea it would have caused me my grades , Asshole . I deserve that ... and that's the other reason I want to help you with the living situation. To say the truth I must be thanking him , I can't sing have tried but my voice is a little bit rusty okay make that worse than rusty, I didn't realise I said that out loud , but that doesn't mean you're off the hook douchbag .

So can I call it a truce he said that extending his hands .Not there yet but thank you with a  hand shake I got to see Jackson's smile. You look much better when you smile and being less of a grinch .I will assume that to be a complement . You should because it will be one of the rare ones. Why didn't I ever like you ? He asks somehow shocked at it. I don't know you tell me .

He thought about it and when it clicked he changed the topic, the guys and I will be at your place at Nine in the morning to help you pack and move  .Ooh , you don't need to , i barely have alot and i haven't unpacked mostly. No worries we still be there he left flashing me another smile . His smile is really cute  and one of the rare ones, I could finally breathe and I thank God I know have  plenty of time to get ready for my last test and still get to finish my assignment and start on my projects.

Desperate time calls for desperate measures right ?