The Vows

Noel's vows

I got hold of Mine's perfect hands . She gives me her cheeky smile and also promises not to laugh and certainly not to cry . I laugh at that , and that somehow manages to ease  down my nervous. 

The first time I saw you ... i didn't feel love at first sight as some people do . She frowns  at that and i break into this wide smile.  Because i felt more ...i had already started building a future with you . I saw me marrying you , having our own home  with our many kids . She laughs at that looking at our beautiful kids already and with that tears stream down . Growing old together but still so much in love with each other . I say  that wiping her tears away . I can't promise you a perfect marriage because, sadly nothing like that exist . Am gonna hurt you , make you mad at me  and for that, am so sorry in advance. If it ever reaches a point you feel like giving up on us , I sincerely pray  it never ... but if it ever does , please remember why you loved me in the first place. 

I promise to always laugh at your jokes even if no one else understands them . She laughs at that and more tears spill . I promise to always be there no matter what . I promise to try to love you right for the rest of our lives . If you are willing to be my co- captain in the  adventure that awaits us , I will be deeply be honoured to put this ring on your incredible fingers to represent my symbol of love .

God ... I promised I won't cry, now look at me . How did I get so lucky ? And of course I will , I wouldn't have chosen anyone better than you to go through it with. He slips the ring on my finger and we foolishly smile at each other completely forgetting about everyone else . 

It's your turn Mine , he gives me this look that makes  me feel different emotions,  looking around at the guest most of them were still emotional from the beautiful vow Mine just told me .

Kelly's vows

Getting almost runed by your car was the best thing that happened to me that day, he gave me a confused  look . Because... it enabled me to meet this , incredible,wonderful, understanding and above all loving man that am truly blessed to be getting  married  to , we exchange this beautiful look . Easily clicking with you felt weird...so foreign,  never had uneffortless conversation with a stranger. We completed each others statement from the start . You made me laugh so hard than no one before  . You loved me for me , I could easily be myself around you all crazy included.  You always treat me like a queen even though am acting crazy , and you know I do that a lot . He laughs at that still caressing my face .

Am not perfect... everyone can tell you that especially the councils,  I whispered that  last statement to him, with that he laughs out loud again  . But these beautiful eyes of yours always tell me something different. I knew you were the right choice for me from the beginning,  but as you know me,I was  too stubborn to accept it .  You just apologised for hurting me in the near  future,  with that my tears spill.  But I have already hurt you Mine  , so badly and for that I will never get tired of begging for your forgiveness.

I will spent the rest of my life trying to make it up to you , because if I know myself,  am gonna hurt you  over and over again, make you regret alot . But I will honestly try to hurt you less , love you more , create magical memories with only you . I Swear to love you even though you are giving me a hard time . Promise to fight for this relationship till death does us a part . And if ever you feel tired of this , I pointed between us ... we share this look and some tears were spilling from both  our eyes.  I won't let you go , never let you go .

I will make us create new  memories,  fall in love with each other all over again , because we will change in the course of time but our love will hopefully be stronger than our changes .

If you think am your right choice too and can with stand my craziness and stubbornness,  will you please accept this ring from me as a symbol of my dying love to you and one hell of a ride with me ?She gives me these hopeful eyes that still held fear in them , I do , you and I till eternity.  She slips  the ring she was handed to lovingly with Andrana on my finger with that the Priest declares us  Husband and wife and with that too , I was given the permission I've been longing for ...to kiss Mine .

Our kiss was magical,  after the kiss we rested our heads on each other like the  countless  times  we do, the guest were clapping cheering for us  . Still can't believe you are my wife . I  say  that crashing her into a long loving hug . Well believe it because,  it's gonna be one hell of a ride with me . He laughs at that . Am like , am always ready for that with you , planting another kiss on her perfectly shaped lips .