It's The Big Day

It's the morning of my wedding and I honestly don't know what am feeling . Everyone and everything is in a rush . The councils are dealing with the last touches and honestly I think they forgot the most important thing ... A wedding Gown .Both of my mom's and Mrs. William happen to walk in my room with this gigantic smiles on .

I was happy to see them but so stressed out about the gown and everything . Hey ...Honey , how are you feeling? My mother asks  lovingly reaching for my hands . Stressed out . Said blankly. Because of the wedding gown ? Mom Stephanie asks  planting a kiss on my forehead. That and my vows . Am having a hard time writing it down, I thought I had it in here, pointing at my brain . But sadly can't write it down . Am so frustrated here.

Honey , relax . Breath in , breath out . You don't need to write it down . You know what you feel for him , you have the words, in here she points  at my heart  . So ...just tell him , don't overthink it , okay ? Mrs. Williams says kissing me on my cheeks . Maybe the wedding pressure is finally catching on to me , sorry guys, with that I laugh  nervously. Am so happy to see you three, haven't  seen you three in a while . I Say  that pulling them into a hug.

We have a surprise for you . My mom tells  me with this epic smile on . I will take anything to get my mind out of the wedding gown issue and all that . They exchange looks with one another and Mom Stephanie blindfolds me with her hands . Wow. Okay, this is serious. The countdown starts from three to one and with that I was ordered to open my eyes.

Wow... it's magnificent. Tears literally spill from just seeing the wedding gown they gifted me , imagine how I will feel trying it on . I love it ...the best part of the wedding gown that made it really special to me is  ,it's made from both my mom's wedding gown , I noticed that immediately and Queen Hannah's too, as I was told just now  . It was made from material of the three most important people in my life . How do you describe a perfect dress ? Because am lacking the words to tell you guys how beautiful this dress is . In other words ...It has everything I wished for in a dress .

Do you love it ? They ask with these hopeful eyes . Are you kidding me ... I keep  wiping the various tears that continue to stream down my cheeks .love is an understatement, come here guys . I hug the three of them . I have one more surprise for you , Mrs. William says. Another one ? I ask chocking in my tears . She removes  this Emerald green necklace, heart shaped with this sparkling chain . Wow , it's beautiful. She busied herself putting it on me . It was Kelly's, she never took it off .

Then I can't accept it, it surely means so  much to her. She would have loved it on you. I held the heart in my hands and I was thankful I had something of hers with me on this special day especially after reading the letter she left for me . Thank you so much . With that we were back to our hugging. They left me to my wonderful wedding gown and my beautiful necklace. Everything seems to be fitting, just perfectly.

Noel's Proverb

My wedding starts in an hour and my heart is going wild . I got a gift from Mine ...Happy socks and a sweet note written. Incase you get cold feet, with these smiley emojis. She really , is the best thing that has ever happened to me , other than my children and my family of course. Can't believe by the end of the day , she's gonna be my wife , mine . Sounds foreign just saying it . Son are you ready to leave ? Dad asks walking in my room . Gave him a nervous smile and just nod. How do you feel ? He inquires that  as he busies  himself helping me with my tie . Nervous, anxious but above all so happy . He smiles at me , that's understandable.

Got your vows ready ? Asked  that helping me put on my coat . Had it from the moment I met her . Finished with an embarrassed smile. And that's why I call you a moron . Alvaro announces his presence with that lame statement. I give him this epic smile . You came ! Of course I came wouldn't miss it for the world  . Giving me a hug . Nice happy socks Dude . It's a gift from Mine , incase I get cold feet . Mine ... he teases me . You lucky son of a gun. He notices my  Dad presence and he had already started apologising for his language. It's okay Son , you need to teach your friend here to lighten up . Dad... they both laugh at me and with that Dad excuses himself.

Are you ready ? Alvaro inquires mischievously. Of course am ready to marry her , been ready from the moment i saw her. You know what am asking ? He grins evily. Ooh ... shut the fuck up Dude . He smiles proudly, I knew am rubbing off on you . God ... am so happy you are here . I tend to have that effect on people , what can I say ... I just can't help it . Okay enough, how's Andi and you ? Umh ... he had on this brightest smile I have ever seen on him . She agreed to give us a chance man . Are you serious ? I ask  shocked but so happy for him  . Yeah... Dude .

So happy for you man , come here . I had to pull him for another  hug. Okay Noel... you still remember we have a wedding to go to . I laugh at that and I had this huge smile on my face. Let's go and make it official with your Mine . After on last hug we were headed to the chapel . We are getting married in her Kingdom and then the celebration will be at my Kingdom.

Standing at the alter waiting for Mine felt like an eternity,  feels like I haven't seen her in forever and I so badly miss her . Looking around at the people who showed up to celebrate this special day with us  , majorly know them in business sense but I couldn't care less . I still have friends with me and it's my wedding. 

The wedding song started and all the guest stand up in honor of the bribe,  at the sight of her and her Dad's my heart literally skipped a beat.  She's beautiful,  so out of this world . Do you believe I cried at her sight . Real tears no joke . She gives me this epic smile as she walks  towards me . Her dress is something else . I noticed it had a piece of my mom's gown , a very long vail , strapless too . Was puffy but one can tell easily handled .

Her fathers hands   her to me with so much trust ,of which I couldn't be so grateful.  She gives each a kiss and with that takes my hands,  we share this amazing look , I still can't believe how lucky I am . The priest starts  with a very long stressful speech , I wished he would just cut to the main thing . We keep sharing a look with Mine and i could tell she too was tired of the long speech . Especially since the councils have just bored us with some a while a go .

My hand grip on Mine tightens and she just smiles at me . I really can't wait to hear her vows and to the kissing part, I have really missed her kisses . Prince Noel Remi Lloyd The Third,  do you take our beloved Princess Kelly Karen Harris Mckellen to be your lawful wife ,to hold and to love , in sickness and in health till death separate you two? I do a thousand times more . I say  it so quick , those words were at the tip of my tongue.  She was asked the same question, she takes her time but moments later breaks into  this magnificent smile.  I do forever and always . Now let's proceed to the vows of our beloved Princess and prince. I was handed a ring with Alvaro that I will get to put it on her finger after my vows and God was I nervous,  so nervous. What if I say something wrong , what if my vows aren't good as I think they are . Ooh God.