thirteen.

"Chelsea's sick. Do you wanna deal with Harry's calls or emails?"

I looked up as I walked into the office, Michelle standing behind our desk and I blinked as her words settled into my brain.

"Uh, good morning?"

Michelle laughed before she launched herself at me and I hugged her back before she stepped away from me and I dumped my bag on the chair.

"You're not still contagious right?" Michelle clarified.

"I feel like you should have asked before you hugged me, but no, I'm not. It was just a cold." I smiled at her.

It was true, I was feeling much better for the two days off, I definitely had a lot less snot and I didn't sound like I was a smoker who'd been smoking for a hundred and forty years when I coughed. I just had a slight chest infection now.

I wasn't sure if that was a good ending or not.

"I hope I didn't get Chelsea sick." I frowned as Michelle watched me take my jacket off before I took a seat.

"Eh, probably not. Beth is off again today so it's going around." Michelle shrugged and I looked over at HR to find Beth indeed missing and Sophie alone and I gave her a wave as our eyes met and she waved back with a grin.

"Also, I don't mind. I guess we could just tackle it together. I've not seen Chelsea on the phone much anyway." I shrugged as I signed into the computer, several emails pinging through just as the phone started to ring and Michelle looked at me.

"Good morning, Styles Industries, Michelle speaking."

Yeah, I definitely jinked that.

"Just sign there."

I smiled and did as I was told and I tried not to get sucked into the deja vu from earlier in the week before I got sick as I did my best to sign my name for the courier and bid him goodbye as I grabbed the package and I felt my eyes widen as I read the name.

Michelle and I had spent the morning whacking out emails and phone calls and I thought we were doing pretty well. Admittedly this was the most work I'd actually done since getting this job.

It was also a pretty harsh task considering I was still slightly foggy headed from my cold.

"I'm just going to take this over. I'll be right back." I told Michelle quietly as I grabbed Mr Styles' package and Michelle peered over curiously before she rolled her eyes and went back to listening to whoever she was with on the phone.

I tried not to be weird as I crossed the office and knocked on his office door once and I chewed my lip as I realised this was the first time I was going to see Mr Styles since he drove me home a week ago and also since he sent me flowers.

That reminded me I needed to thank Michelle for her well wishes, I'm sure she probably picked the roses too.

"Come in."

I took a deep breath before I pushed the door handle down and opened the door, my eyes finding Mr Styles sitting behind his desk with his eyebrows meeting in the middle as he stared at his computer screen.

"Mr Styles?"

I asked quietly, I knew I was only giving him a package but I was kind of scared that I was interrupting something.

I watched with wide eyes as Mr Styles' head snapped up and I smiled as he smiled before pushing away from the desk and standing all of a sudden.

"Ivy?"