eighty three.

"Aren't you meant to be getting ready for work?"

I eyed Harry up the best I could from my position, considering I was smushed in-between Harry's large and solid body and the comfy mattress I wasn't able to see all that much.

My mouth dropped open as Harry pulled back from me, his hand squeezing the boob he hadn't just unattached himself from before I was face to face with my boyfriend as he hovered over me.

"M'in no rush," Harry grinned down at me and I stared at him pointedly. "What colour are you doing your nails today?"

I couldn't help but laugh as he changed the topic easily, his lopsided smile on his lips and I felt my heart thud in my chest as I pressed our lips together before giving him a slight nod and Harry kissed me again before returning to my chest.

"White," I barely got the word out before a gasp slipped through my lips as Harry sucked my nipple into his mouth. "I think."

"You thinmk?" Harry mumbled around my nipple, the words barely making sense and my back arched as his teeth grazed it, my pebbled skin sensitive.

"I googled what the best colour of nails were for a holiday," I almost laughed at my own stupidity. "I was going to match my toes. What colour would you prefer?"

"Whatever you want," Harry hummed as he blew cool air across my chest and I shivered before I felt bruises being formed in my skin under my chest. "I need to see my pussy."

"We can't have sex."

"Why not?" Harry's head popped up from between my legs, and I was reminded that I was naked whilst he wasn't, the pout on his lips almost enough to make my change my mind.

"I have a wax later today," I told him, for what felt like the third or forth time.

"Sweetheart," Harry groaned before he dropped his head onto my empty stomach and I felt his breath on my skin.

"Can't fuck you before the wax, can't fuck you after the wax, when can I fuck you?"

This time I did laugh at him, who knew I was dating such a whiny little child.

Actually I knew, Harry was always like this when he didn't get his own way and actually, this was something I had realised quite early on, probably even before we started dating which is kind of funny.

Mainly because this was something I loved about Harry.

Even though some people probably thought he was a pompous rich prick who whined when he couldn't buy himself everything in the world, I loved when he was whiny because it made him seem more...human.

Like he wasn't a millionaire, like he wasn't ten years older than me.

He was just my whiny boyfriend who I adored.

"Soon," I laughed at him. "Twenty four hours after the wax, alright?"

"Ugh," Harry huffed and I smiled to myself. "I guess."

I squealed as Harry slapped my boobs before he kissed me and pushed himself off me, finally, and I glanced at the clock on his bedside table, 07:34.

"No, there's no I guess about it," I mocked him. "A day after the wax, we're going to be having sex."

I ran a hand through my hair as I sat up, propping my back up against the bed and I pulled the warm quilt up to cover myself as Harry popped back out from the bathroom and gave me a look.

I sighed and pulled myself out of bed, ignoring Harry's happy smiling face as I took my toothbrush out of his hand begrudgingly and brushed my own teeth, naked, alongside Harry.