sixty six.

I chewed the inside of my cheek as I made my way up the tube station stairs and into the chilly morning air and as I moved out the way I spotted the little cafe Rebekah had arranged our meeting in and I knew if I'd had my glasses on I would have been able to read the signage.

I wrapped my jacket around me a little bit tighter and now I was starting to regret wearing another skirt.

What I was worried about happening earlier in the week was literally happening and I still decided to wear a skirt!

Although my dedication to this black velvet skirt and white turtleneck was purely because of my impending meeting.

Rebekah was pretty and I needed to dress pretty too, I had even curled my hair because I always thought my hair looked better curly than straight.

Plus the Versace boots that had been the only shoes/boots I'd been wearing since I'd got them because, one, I was obsessed and two, because they were a lot of money and I needed to make sure it was worth it for Harry.

And also because I knew Rebekah was beautiful and I needed everything I could to make sure I could fake some confidence.

However the closer I got to the cafe, the bigger the pit in my stomach got and my phone in the bottom of my Burberry bag felt heavier and heavier, especially considering I hadn't told Harry that I'd be late.

Or even that I was doing this.

Part of me was scared of his reaction if he knew, and that meant I didn't know if I was ever going to tell him what I was up to, or what I'd been up this morning and that of course just made me feel worse about lying to Harry!

Maybe I was a liar like Michelle thought.

"Ivy?"

I was jerked out of my mini spiral by someone calling my voice and I shook my head as I looked up and spotted the somewhat familiar blonde waving at me with a smile on her face.

"Rebekah?" I asked as I got closer and we stood awkwardly on the pavement.

"With a K H," Rebekah nodded with a smile and I realised that must be something she does frequently and I was briefly annoyed I didn't have a little fun thing to say about my name.

"It's nice to meet you," Rebekah continued as she held her arm out and gestured for me to go inside the cafe and we greeted and seated in moments. "How are you this morning?"

"Cold," I said truthfully as I shrugged off my jacket and I saw Rebekah's eyes flick over my outfit. "How are you?"

"Cold too," She laughed, "I just got back from Los Angles so this is quite a shock!"

I hummed just as a waitress approached and asked if we were ready to order and Rebekah gestured for me to go first politely.

"Can I have a Chai latte and the granola parfait please," I ordered easily before handing the menu back to the short girl. "Thank you."

I wasn't planning on eating but I was a sucker for fruity granola.

"Avocado toast with a poached egg on the side and a turmeric latte, thanks," Rebekah ordered before she handed the menu back to the waitress without so much as a glance at her and I bit my lip.

I fiddled with my nails as we sat opposite each other in silence, although considering the how busy the cafe was around us, the air wasn't quite as quiet as the two of us were.

And considering how busy they were, our drinks arrived fairly quickly and I busied myself taking a sip.

"I'm not quite sure how to start," Rebekah spoke up and I glanced away from my foamy cup to the blonde who despite the confidence she excluded, seemed quite unsure.