forty one.

"I'll see you on Monday yeah?"

I looked up from my phone to see Michelle finishing off her Starbucks before pulling on her jacket and I nodded.

"Yeah, have a good weekend Chelle," I smiled making her wave before she headed out the office, Niall not too far behind her with his own wave towards me and then Sophie and Chelsea.

I sipped on the last of my own frappuccino as I watched the majority of my colleagues leave, most of them had gone before five anyway considering it was Friday.

I turned off my computer screen and grabbed my phone and bag and headed into the kitchen, dumping the rubbish from the reception bin into the main bin before I pushed the bathroom door open and locked the stall behind me. I pulled my blouse off and stuffed it into my bag and pulled on the t-shirt I'd grabbed in my hurry this morning.

The other thing I liked about Fridays, apart from it being the end of my week of work and that the people I didn't like in the office left early was the fact I got to wear jeans.

Although I wasn't entirely sure if I was allowed to but Michelle and Niall did it and they were both my bosses so I guess if they didn't have a problem with me wearing them then I guess I could do it. Plus I did still look put together considering I was wearing a blouse!

I was just business casual instead of business formal. If that was even a thing.

I slung my bag back over to my chair and I rolled my eyes as my shoes fell out but I didn't bother to pick them up as I headed over to Harry's office, my fist raising automatically and I knocked once and heard Harry call my name.

"You don't need to knock when it's just us," Harry said just as I closed the door behind me and I hummed.

"One day you might call my name and it won't be me," I pointed out as I headed over to his desk, his eyes on me instead of the bright computer screen and I smiled at him.

"No one else would be here after five on a Friday."

I thought about it for a moment before nodding, "Yeah fair point," I said making Harry laugh and I sat on the seat I usually waited for him in. I glanced at the time on my phone before I went back to my online shopping.

Although it was really online wish-listing because I wasn't really buying anything and it was also getting closer to the end of the month and I was becoming broke.

I didn't know how considering I hadn't actually purchased all that much this month, although I had bought those shoes at the start of the month, literally immediately after getting paid on the first of June.

And then there was always food and my nails, but those were every two weeks and the coffee Michelle and I always got whenever we hung out and oh yeah...the underwear last week.

Those were pretty unusual purchases on top of my four hundred pound rent at the beginning of the month.

Yeah, that suddenly made a lot more sense on why I was poor now.

I eyed the time to see it coming up to half past five now and I glanced at Harry, neither of us had really spoken but I was fine with that, I was more than happy to just be in the same room as him when we were doing our own stuff.

"H, I have to go," I spoke up as I swiped away the webpage I was looking at and instead opened Spotify to ready myself for the journey to the bakery.

"Alright," Harry answered me with a hum before he turned off his computer screen and pushed away from his desk and I frowned. "What?"

"You don't have to leave just because I am, if you've still got stuff to do that's okay," I explained, I already felt bad enough that I couldn't stay with him for the whole time, I didn't want to make him cut everything short.