seventy eight.

"What did you do to me last night?"

The sound of Harry's laugh filled my ears but I groaned as I buried myself further into the quilt and squeezed my eyes shut tighter, the low pounding in my head only intensifying as I tried to think things.

"What?"

"Why did you get me so drunk?" I huffed, my lips dragging across his warm bare chest and I seriously considered attaching myself to him like this for the rest of my life so I never had to work or do anything ever again.

"Oh no," Harry laughed loudly and I groaned at the noise again, "Your ability to put away a serious amount of alcohol has nothing to do with me."

"Yeah right," I scoffed before I sighed and licked my lips. I needed a drink, preferably water but I'd take anything at this point. "How are you?"

"M'good m'love," Harry said and I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he was.

I groaned loudly as I pulled myself up and I ran a hand through my hair, or at least attempted to pull a hand through my hair but considering there were so many curls and I was not a static sleeper.

I blinked several times before forcing my sticky eyes open and I saw Harry for the first time today and I smiled softly.

"Hi," I greeted him quietly and my hangover almost evaporated as I saw him sat up reading with his glasses on and honestly he just made my heart hurt.

"Hi sweetheart," Harry greeted me and I smiled as he lent forward to kiss me gently. "Here."

My eyes rounded out as he handed me my water bottle and I very eagerly raised the spout, engulfed it and gulped down the cold liquid like a deranged fish.

Did fish even drink water? Or did they just live in it?

I'd ask Harry later.

"This is so good," I gushed as I pulled myself away from my water bottle before going back to it, aware of Harry laughing at me.

"And here," Harry said again and I looked over at him to see him reach over to his bedside table and pull his arm back with a packet of red berries and I gasped as Harry handed me a packet of raspberries.

I ripped the top off the packet and raised the plastic tub to my mouth and tipped them into my mouth and I groaned in happiness.

"I was also thinking French toast for breakfast," Harry hummed and I looked away from my berries to find Harry reading again and I stared at the side of his face for a while before I watched his lips twitch and he looked sideways at me. "Good idea?"

"Very good idea," I nodded. "I love you."

"I know, you told me about twelve million times last night and started crying about it," Harry laughed.

"Wait what?" I pulled back from Harry, I definitely didn't remember crying about how much I loved him.

"Don't you remember?"

"Not the crying part," I admitted.

"How much do you remember after drinking?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow and I stared at him with pursed lips.

"Most things," I lied, I don't think I ever had a complete memory of the night of drinking but I wasn't about to let Harry think I was bad at drinking.

"I don't believe you," Harry hummed and I rolled my eyes before I rolled onto his body making him groan and I glared at him as I settled myself onto Harry's body and I savoured his body heat.