seventy six.

"Nervous?"

I looked away from the window and to Harry as he drove down the one way street before indicating and we turned into a parking garage.

"No," I said honestly. "I have a high pain tolerance."

Harry raised an eyebrow at me as he waited for the machine to spit out a ticket for him and the gate lifted.

"What?" I laughed, "I do!"

"Didn't say a thing my love," Harry hummed as we found a parking space and I climbed out of the car, waiting for Harry to do whatever the hell it was he was doing before he too got out and my hand was picked up. "Decided where you want it?"

"I think so," I nodded as we walked, my eyes darting around as I realised I'd never really been to Soho before. "On the inside of my wrist."

Harry nodded as he flipped our hands over so he was looking at the underside of my covered arm and I watched his face carefully.

"Is that a good place to get it?"

I chewed my lip as I watched Harry blink before he smiled at me, just as we passed a cute little French cafe called Blanchette with a cute pastel green front.

"If that's where you want it, then it's good," Harry answered me and I suddenly worried that it wasn't a good place.

I sucked in a breath as we turned the corner onto Berwick street and I spotted the sign overhanging the pavement and I suddenly realised I was about to get a tattoo.

My first tattoo.

Thank fuck I had Harry with me.

"Hi Rose," Harry greeted the platinum haired girl behind the counter immediately, and I watched with a polite smile on my face as her head shot up and she grinned.

"Harry!"

I swallowed thickly as she moved out from behind the desk, her large smile not faltering as it looked like she made to hug Harry who stayed still in front of the desk with his hand wrapped tightly around mine and I glanced at him.

I was overthinking a minuscule interaction.

His face didn't change, there wasn't even a twitch and here I was thinking I could knock out Rose if I had to.

And I would, because apparently I was a psychotic girlfriend these days.

"This must be Ivy," Rose turned her attention to me, her smile still not dismissing and I nodded at her. "The tiny lemon, right?"

"Yep," I laughed.

"Is it your first?" Rose asked and I glanced at Harry to see him looking at some of the prints on the wall and I nodded.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked making Rose laugh and I relaxed a little, she was nice and I was insane.

"Nah, not at all," Rose said, "I just think if you had some and you're in his company I would have met you a long time ago. Becky's just setting up downstairs so take a seat, she won't be too long."

"Thank you."

"No worries, can I get either of you a drink?"

"Just water for us, thanks," Harry smiled easily and I realised everyone reacted to his smile like I did and Rose disappeared as I let go of Harry's hand to sit down.

His head snapping towards me and I looked at him blankly before he joined me on the small sofa.

"This will be alright when we go to the Maldives, yeah?"