forty two.

H 8:54am: I assume the same rules apply as last weekend, so, I'm outside. See you soon. x

I frowned before closing my eyes, a quick pause in the middle of my actions. Although considering I'd had the same make up routine since I was like fifteen, I could probably do this with my eyes closed.

I sucked in a deep breath before forcing my eyes open and quickly and if I was being honest, rather haphazardly finished my make up before I pushed my sock clad feet into my shoes.

I knew it was my fault I was having to do everything in a rush, Harry had told me last night that he would be here at nine, sure he arrived six minutes before nine but that was Harry. He was always early to things.

As he liked to tell me, early is on time and on time is late.

I mean, I definitely couldn't live my life by that same rule but hey whatever made him happy.

And to be fair in my defence I had set my alarm for eight o'clock this morning, the fact I'd slept through it and woke up twenty minutes ago wasn't something I could control.

But that was probably because I finally got into bed just after one this morning and despite the fact I was incredibly tired and hadn't eaten since lunch time, apparently its my fault that I went straight to help mum out without stopping to get food, I didn't actually fall asleep until almost two.

I mean I got around six and a half hours sleep which is like fairly average I'd say, it just didn't seem like a whole lot when I'd been up since six thirty the morning before and had to suffer through two jobs basically.

I let Harry know I was coming quickly as I grabbed my bag, I wasn't a hundred percent sure what was in it I had to admit because I'd rather chaotically shoved things inside when I'd woken up and realised I was very quickly running out of time.

I snatched my glasses up at the last second, barely just avoiding stabbing myself in the eye as I shoved them up my nose, I didn't know what it was but they always helped me focus better.

Especially when I was tired.

"Oh hey," I jumped just as I took the last two stairs quickly and almost hit Dad who looked at me strangely.

"Morning," Dad said wearily as I passed him easily and headed to the fridge to grab the box I'd brought home with me last night.

"I'm not here this weekend," I told him as he passed him again on my way towards the front door and I turned around to see him watching me silently. "What?"

"Nothing," Dad said as he shook his head. "Have fun demon."

I pressed a kiss to his cheek with a smile before I pulled the door open and I spotted Harry leaning against the side of his car and smoking and I froze before realising Dad was probably still in the hallway and pulled the door closed.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I got closer to him and I watched as his face lit up, the phone he was holding being shoved into his pocket and I watched him drop the cigarette butt and squish it out.

"No problem, how are you?" Harry asked just as he pressed his lips to mine and I got a strong taste of tobacco that reminded me of my teenage years.

"Tired," I sighed before I dropped my bag to the ground and hugged Harry.

I felt his chest vibrate underneath me from where my head was resting on it as one of my arms hugged his waist as his own arms came up around me and one hand rubbed my back gently.

"And that calls for a hug..." Harry trailed off as he peeled me off him and I shrugged, I got clingy when I was tired.

Always had.