forty three.

"I thought you were an early riser."

I opened my eyes slowly to find Harry, as I had predicted, lying alongside me and looking down at me. I knew he was because I could feel his eyes on me and I understood now how he always caught me looking.

And the other thing was that his finger was trailing along the bones of my face as he talked to himself. I wasn't entirely sure what he was saying but I had heard the word pretty very quietly and not to toot my own horn or anything, but...

Harry often used it in regard to me.

"Only when there's nothing keeping me in bed," Harry hummed and I closed my eyes at the sound of his deep voice, I could listen to that forever, I was sure of it.

"What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes before I looked back at Harry, his arm was slung over my back just like it was last Sunday, his hand training softly over my skin underneath the t-shirt I was wearing.

"Uh just after nine thirty," Harry said and I nodded slightly.

"I thought it would be later," I admitted.

"Hm, you have basically slept from like four thirty yesterday afternoon."

"That's not quite right," I laughed before I rolled off my stomach and gave Harry what I knew he wanted and let my body meet his as his arms wrapped around me and one of his legs slid in between mine.

"Oh forgive me, you woke up for food and to brush your teeth after I carried you upstairs," Harry laughed and I poked his chest.

"I just woke up and you're already being annoying? Unbelievable," I scoffed, although I was praying he couldn't see my red cheeks.

I hadn't intended to fall asleep so early yesterday but we had gone for coffee after leaving the dealership and ended up eating again because I got hungry when I was tired and Harry just couldn't say no to food from Dulce.

And then after that, we'd just come back to his and I had decided that I wanted to make out with him for a while and I did exactly that.

I wasn't entirely sure what Harry had planned yesterday but he definitely wasn't complaining when I was sat on his lap on the sofa with his tongue in my mouth for a good twenty minutes straight before he got me some fruit.

If the food he chose to feed me wasn't so healthy, or my favourites, I would think Harry was trying to fatten me up and I didn't know why.

But hey, at least after I fell asleep after eating really good Kung Po from Harry's favourite Chinese again on the sofa last night, Harry, instead of waking me like any other normal person, carried me upstairs and into his room.

This man was something else. Truly.

"So what's keeping you in bed today?"

"You," Harry said simply before pressing his lips to mine and I smiled against them before my eyes closed, Harry's tongue ran across my bottom lip and I kept my lips sealed in between his, "Ivy..."

"Harry..."I mocked as I pulled away from him completely and rested my head against his chest.

I flicked my eyes up at him just in time to see him roll his eyes before he shook his head and I smiled to myself as we settled into silence and I felt Harry's fingers run up from my hip bone to my rib cage before trailing across and going back down.

I whined as Harry pulled away from me and he simply shut me up with a kiss and I watched him walk around the bed and into the bathroom and I closed my eyes whilst I waited for him to come back.