sixty three.

ya'll gunna love this one

I never woke up before my alarm.

I never ever woke up before my alarm and yet today when I got to sleep in, on a work day no less, I woke up before the alarm I'd set last night and Harry's alarm.

Which to be fair was earlier than mine but I still hadn't heard it.

I cracked one eye open to find out if I was right in thinking Harry's alarm hadn't gone off and my boyfriend was still in bed alongside me and I was pleased to see that I was right and Harry was still wrapped around me.

I twisted the best I could in his grip and pressed my lips to the underside of Harry's jaw as I felt my whole body twitch.

I continued to kiss along the side of Harry's face I could actually reach and I was determined to get what I wanted this morning. I had to admit that today was the first time I'd woken up feeling like this in a while.

Perhaps it was because I was wrapped up in one of Harry's t-shirts and not much else.

It was either that or remembering that Harry had spent several grand on me last night made me really weirdly horny.

I felt Harry's grip tighten before I had any other signs of life from him as I continued my route along the side of his face and once I felt his fingers flex on my waist I started to move my attention down his neck and towards his bare chest.

"Good morning," Harry drawled and I smiled against his skin before I kissed him hard on his man titty before pulling away to smile at Harry.

I felt my heart rate increase at his bleary eyed look as one hand left my body to cover his mouth as he yawned before he rubbed his eyes with his closed fist. He was adorable. I watched Harry for a moment or two longer before I lent up and kissed him properly.

Finally letting go of the "weird" and "not even a real issue" issue I had, or at least that Harry claimed I had about kissing him without brushing my teeth first.

I just thought it was gross to sleep all night and then breath all over someone!

Harry's lips moved against mine almost instantly and I twisted out of his grip so I could roll over and I settled myself on his hips as I reattached our lips together, aware of the smile making Harry's lips rather difficult to stay attached to.

"What can I do for you my love, hm?"

I knew I liked Harry's voice at the best of times but his voice in the morning after several hours of no use made the blood rush down my body. Sometimes I wondered if he knew what he did to me and if he did it deliberately.

I simply answered his question by laying both of my hands flat on his chest as I lent forward and kissed his jaw and rolled my hips against his.

"Oh, I see."

I squealed as it all happened very quickly and Harry had the both of us flipped and suddenly somehow I was now on my back, staring up at him wide and starry eyed. I met Harry's gaze as I hooked one leg up around his waist.

"Daddy," I gasped out as Harry repaid the favour and rolled his hips into me and I felt the whine catch in my throat.

"You gotta tell me what you want Bambi," Harry murmured against my neck as he started to press his lips softly against my skin. "Especially this early."

"You," I gasped out as Harry's nose brushed my skin as he buried his head against me, his teeth just grazing my skin every so often. "I want you."

I cried out as Harry's teeth sank into my skin and I felt the heat rush to surface as my skin was sucked up into his mouth and I dug my heel into his back forcing his body further into mine.