fifty.

"Can you tell me what we're doing now?"

I stared at the side of Harry's head as he pulled out of the car park and I sucked my front teeth as a slight shake of his head was thrown my way and I narrowed my eyes. Why was he being such a weirdo?

"Is it the same thing you said referred to when you said you maybe had plans for today?" I tried again.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to explain anything more?" I asked dryly. aware of Harry glancing over at me in amusement before he shook his head and I clicked my tongue loudly.

I stayed still as Harry lent over the gear stick to press his lips to mine and I felt his lips quirk into a smile at my reluctance to kiss him back. I was holding my own pretty well until he reached up to hold my jaw and I felt my resolve start to crack and slip away.

I gave in as Harry's thumb rubbed against my jaw and I let my lips mould against his, I hated that he knew I was a sucker for that action.

Harry pulled away almost immediately once I'd started to kiss him back and I frowned as Harry returned to looking forwards with a smirk on his face just as the light changed back to green and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That's your fault," Harry hummed and I stared at him disbelief before I scoffed and crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"You're so annoying," I muttered even though I wasn't completely serious. I mean he was annoying but I wouldn't want it to be any other way honestly.

Harry's hand slipped around mine and I smiled to myself as he drove with our joined hands on the top of his thigh and I kept my eyes out the window alongside me as we drove alongside the Thames.

The drive wasn't all that long and as my eyes glanced at the clock on the dashboard I saw that it had only been about fifteen minutes, maybe slightly more like twenty considering the traffic was pretty heavy for a Sunday morning.

I raised an eyebrow but stayed silent as we drove through the outskirts of Covent Garden and then drove through the middle of Holborn. I glanced at Harry who was concentrating on driving and I wondered just why we were in this part of the city.

I tried to think of all the things that could be in this area but I was coming up blank, I had to admit I hadn't ever really spent time in Holborn.

Most of my life had been concentrated around Battersea, Covent Garden and kind of Chelsea considering my school was in that area. But it wasn't ever like I spent my weekends in Chelsea, I had no money for a start.

"Are you okay?"

I blinked as Harry's voice drowned out whatever song the radio was playing at a low volume and I blinked and looked away from where I was watching a couple walking along and laughing with each other and instead looked at him.

"Yeah," I said easily. "Why?"

"You're just very quiet," Harry hummed as he glanced at me before looking back at the road and I shrugged.

"Don't have anything to say," I said honestly. "But I'm all good."

Harry glanced at me again as if he was trying to see if I was actually good or not before he smiled and squeezed our joined hands and I smiled back at him.

I kept my eyes on Harry for a little longer, my heart warm as he squeezed our joined hands again and I tried not to be a complete weirdo and scream in his face. But he was just so...nice.

Obviously, I knew Harry was nice, it was Harry.

But he was always so aware of me and that was so new to me. I chewed my lip as I stared at the side of his head, his profile always fucking me up. How could someone be so attractive?