thirty one.

"Did you see this?"

I blinked as Michelle was suddenly talking to me and I rolled my head to face her. Her own eyes wide and she had the smile on her lips that I'd come to realise usually meant she knew gossip.

"See what?"

"This," She jabbed her long flower covered nail at her phone and I lent over to get a better look at the screen. "Our boss went on a date with Madison Cliene on Friday!"

"Whom?" I blinked at her, my eyes sliding to the picture she was looking at and I realised it was Instagram.

"She's a model! I think she was the Daisy girl for Marc Jacobs for a while and then she walked the VS show but only for Pink, she wasn't an actual angel."

I blinked as I saw that it was indeed last Friday before I had disgustingly interrupted his date and I bit my lip to control my smile knowing that she wouldn't be getting a second date, regardless if she was a model or not.

"Oh right," I hummed at Michelle, "How'd you find out?"

"Oh I follow this account that's basically just a gossip account for like celebrities and shit that live in London," Michelle explained and I looked at her strangely. "What? It's fun, Harry's on it like every time he goes on a date."

I swallowed thickly as I thought about our first date at the museum and I briefly panicked that there would be something about us, but I shook my head when I realised that I would have not gotten away with it if there had been something.

"That's so weird," I laughed, "He's our boss and like, it's Harry?"

"Hey, it's how I find out what he does outside of work! The man's a mystery."

"Doesn't Niall tell you everything he and Harry do on the weekends?" I frowned at her, catching her eye roll as I turned back to my computer and laughed at her groan.

"Yeah but they never do anything exciting," Michelle sighed, "At least this way I get to see who he's fucking."

I swallowed thickly as Michelle stopped talking and went back to scrolling through whatever she was looking at and I lent back my chair, my eyes glazing over the words in front of me and I was confronted by the fact Harry had sex with people.

Probably multiple people!

The buzzing of my phone drew me out of my panicked spiral thoughts about the fact I had been kissing our boss who had been sleeping with people for god knows how many years!

Probably at least the last ten!

"Hi."

I blinked as I stopped reaching for my phone and instead looked at the women who had entered the office just as Harry appeared and headed towards us and Michelle smiled at him nicely and I glanced at her weirdly.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked the woman politely as she came to stop in front of me as Harry handed Michelle a couple of files.

"I'm good thanks, I'm Verity Childs. I'm the office manager from Connells on the eighth floor," She introduced herself.

"Oh hi, how I can help?" I asked politely as I sat up taller, this was probably something for Michelle.

"I'm looking for Ivy Christoffee?"

"It's pronounced Christofi," I corrected immediately aware of Michelle laughing before Harry shut her up with a look. "I'm Ivy."

"Oh, my apologies. I just wanted to have a chat with you about your application," Verity smiled and I swallowed thickly.