twenty one.

I ran my hand through my hair as I tried to keep it away from the remaining water on my jacket as I pulled the door to the office open, my eyes flicking around to find it void of any of my coworkers and I headed to my desk.

It wasn't that I was expecting Harry to be in the lift when I called it, I just thought it would have been nice.

He did say he'd see me on Monday.

Although it was only eight fifteen on Monday, I guess I should take my expectations down a few notches.

I set my bag down gently on the ground considering I had my new dinosaur mug in it and I definitely didn't want to break it.

I hung my dripping jacket up on the coat stand which I never normally did but it was stupid to hang it on the back of my chair and get my back all wet. I returned to my desk and froze half through sitting down.

I stayed half squatted in the air as my eyes fell upon a new mug sat in front of my keyboard that I most definitely didn't bring in with me.

I blinked rapidly as I eventually sat down and snatched up the mug, my eyes finding the Stegosaurus painted on the side with the words Ivy's Mug above it.

What the fuck?!

I snatched my phone out of my bag, my earphones strewn across the desk and I quickly opened up the text message thread that still only contained one message from the number I'd added to my phone last Wednesday, but had changed the contact name in the middle of the night on Saturday.

Did you lie to me???

I hit the little arrow to send the message as I stared at my phone, the buzz that signified a reply wasn't even a minute later and I jumped as my eyes found the response.

Harry 8:17am: No.

Harry 8:17am: About what?

I couldn't help but laugh at his second message and I simply took a picture of the mug and sent it to Harry.

I jumped as a laugh echoed through the office and my head snapped up as my heard hammered in my chest and my first immediate thought was that I was about to be murdered. At my job no less which made me crinkle my nose.

"D'you like it?"

I jumped again as my eyes snapped to Harry's office to find him leaning against the doorframe looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Did you buy this for me?" I demanded, instead of answering his question.

"I did," Harry nodded slowly and I swallowed thickly. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," I admitted honestly as I picked my new mug up and looked at it more closely. "It has my dinosaur on it!"

Harry laughed again as he made his way across his office and lent against the front of my desk and looked down at me with a smile.

"You really didn't have to buy me a mug!"

"Wanted to," Harry shrugged before he ran his knuckles across his jaw and I swallowed, "It also has y'name on it."

"I saw that," I laughed with a nod. "Thank you."

"More than welcome, now you really do have a mug here."

I smiled wider as I turned the mug over in my hands, Harry's words hanging in the air for a little while until I looked away from my new mug and flinched slightly as I saw that he was still leaning against the desk watching me.

"Do you want a coffee?" I asked as I pushed away from the desk and picked my mug up before wandering around the desk, aware of Harry nodding.

"Please," He smiled before he fell into step alongside me and I had to look away from him to conceal my smile. "How was the rest of your weekend?"