epilogue.

"Harder."

"What was that?" Harry asked, his voice low as his hips snapped into mine and I whined.

"Harder," I whined again, the grip on the back of my neck tightening as Harry listened to my breathy whines.

"Y'want it harder?" Harry asked as he drove his hips into me, his thighs smacking into the back of mine and I whimpered at the strength he was forcing into me.

"Want Daddy to fuck you harder, yeah?"

I cried out as Harry tightened his grip around my neck, forcing my face down onto the bed and I turned my head so my cheek was pressed on the mattress, my view changing from the pretty window the wall.

The sound of Harry's skin slapping into mine echoed around our room as he pistoned into me at a speed I'd never felt before.

"Y'so fucking tight for me Bambi," Harry grunted, "This tight little pussy always ready for me and good for me, hm?"

I couldn't do anything except whine in response to Harry's dirty words, with the force of Harry's cock pressing into me I felt all of my insides turning to jelly and I felt my knees shaking under me.

"Love this little pussy, she's s'good to me," Harry groaned, "Milking me so good, thanking me for everything."

I cried out as one of Harry's hands slid up my body, his fingers pinching my nipple several times before he let go of my neck and pressed his hand flat on my back and forced my chest flat the bed and I clenched internally around him making Harry swear.

Harry's fingers pressed into the skin on my hips and I swore I could feel bruises starting form as he kept my hips up, and I turned my head slightly so I could see him.

Harry was looking impossibly big as he loomed over me, his chest covering almost my entire body as he drove himself into me over and over again.

I cried out as his hips smacked into mine, the dull vibration echoing around my body as I spasmed underneath him, my eyes watering as I blinked rapidly trying to find Harry's own eyes, his gaze burning into mine and I groped blindly for him.

I moaned as Harry slipped his fingers through mine as he continued to roll his hips into me, the pressure of his body pinning me to the mattress and I felt my nerves snap as my blood turned red hot and I clenched.

"Good girl Bambi," Harry groaned, "Cum for me, cum on my cock."

I struggled to form any sort of words or thoughts as I felt my body convulse around Harry, the pressure of his cock rubbing my walls making me squirm as I tightened my grip around his hand and his cock.

I whined loudly as Harry pulled away from me, the sound of his cock dragging out of me made my cheeks heat and I whimpered as I felt the thick blunt head of Harry's cock press against my smaller hole.

"Take you somewhere cold next time, yeah?" Harry groaned. "Take you on holiday and spend another twenty grand on you and then you can give Daddy this little hole to fuck open as a thanks, yeah?"

I was babbling as Harry kept teasing me, his thick head pressing against the bud over and over again, and I couldn't help but roll my hips back into him and I yelped as Harry's palm met my cheek, the sharp stinging pain make me dizzy.

"My good girl, always giving me her tight little holes to say thanks," Harry ground out as he slid back into me in one long thrust and I screamed out, clenching down on him and I felt Harry's chest press into my back.

"Y-yes," I stuttered out as I rolled my hips to match Harry's thrust, his grip only getting tighter as one of his hands slid back up to my neck and tightened around it, making me moan.