thirty.

It wasn't like I didn't want to be happy.

Because I did, and for the most part I was a happy person.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with me, I was pretty well adjusted, or at least I considered myself to be well adjusted or at least as well adjusted as you can be with two older siblings, a younger sibling and parents who literally liked to eat each others faces in front of their children.

To put it more simply, there was nothing actively wrong with me.

Sure I hadn't been happy last week, but that was just because work was getting me down, that's a normal human thing.

You spend more time at work and with your co-workers than with anybody once you start a full time job, of course, work will affect your happiness levels.

And I hadn't been all that happy when I went out on Friday night, I was mainly going out because one I hadn't seen those girls in a long time considering I was always broke and two because I thought a fun night out would make me happy.

It didn't.

And it reminded me how much I disliked Lauren, Molly and Kelsey sometimes. But I hadn't heard from them since Friday and I didn't think I would again considering Harry got them banned.

Was it wrong I wasn't sad about the end of that friendship?

The only way actually going out and drinking too much and spewing my guts onto the pavement in central London had made me happy was somehow being in the right place at the right time for Harry.

Now, that had made me happy.

Okay, so maybe my hangover on Saturday morning didn't make me happy but the fact I had woken up in Harry's clothes and wandered downstairs to find him standing in the kitchen looking like a Greek God had made me happy.

Trailing out of Harry's Range Rover and up into my house in his clothes with my dress and shoes bundled up in my arms, less good. Especially when I had tried so desperately to get past Dad.

Who'd caught me halfway up the stairs with a not so serious glare before he laughed at my sorry state.

But even that didn't dismiss my good mood once I was showered and into some equally comfy clothes that actually belonged to me. Plus, spending all of Sunday either on the phone or texting Harry was enough to make me feel like I was floating on cloud nine.

Who knew he'd want to call me and stay on the phone for almost five hours straight?

The sound of the lift dinging drew me out of my thoughts which were like a rollercoaster but considering it was Monday morning, it made sense.

I had barely blinked as the doors opened and I was pulled in and I gasped as I almost collided into Harry's body with the force he'd pulled me in with.

I didn't even get to say good morning to him before his mouth was on mine and I was left holding my handbag in one hand and gripping his bicep in the other as I tried to stay upright as his soft lips moved against mine.

"...Hi," I breathed out once Harry had pulled back and I was out of breath, the sight of his smile as he looked down at me didn't help as it knocked what little air was left in my chest out.

"Morning," Harry cheerfully greeted me back making me laugh and run a hand through my hair as I tried to compose myself.

That wasn't how I'd pictured my morning starting that's for sure.

"How are you?" I asked pleasantly before leaning against the cold mirrored wall alongside Harry who hooked his pinky around mine.

"M'really good, how about yourself?"