forty.

I glanced around the office I spent a little over forty hours a week in as I pulled the door open and stepped inside. Every single light was on as they usually were; but even with my enhanced vision, I couldn't see anyone else.

A rush of air left my mouth as I spotted Harry sat behind the reception desk and I rolled my eyes at myself, why would that have scared me?

I smiled as I wandered over to find Harry's head resting in his palm as he sat hunched over in my seat with his phone in the other hand and his thumb scrolling every so often and I watched him for a moment or two.

I never got to watch him without knowing, case in point yesterday, so I was going to make the most of this.

"No wonder your back hurts."

I laughed as Harry's head shot up and I smiled smugly at him as his eyes narrowed before widening and I swallowed thickly as my own amusement slipped away.

"Didn't hear you come in," Harry breathed out instead of voicing what I thought he would and I shrugged.

"Didn't do anything different," I shrugged again, making him hum and I watched as his eyes ran across my face. "I know it's not the same and I know you will never wear yours to work but uh, I'm short sighted as fuck."

I couldn't stop the smile as the laugh left Harry's lips as I copied his words from Saturday evening before he gestured for me to lean closer to him silently and I did so, resting my arms on the top of the desk.

My eyes widened as Harry pressed his lips to mine in a prolonged peck before he pulled away and I wandered around to the other side to take my jacket off and drop my bag, Harry pocketing his phone and standing in the meantime.

"You look really cute," Harry said just before he grabbed my hand and I felt my cheeks colour, "They really suit you."

I ducked my head as Harry laughed, his hand coming up to rest on my back as I leant into him and I felt his lips pressed to my hair before he pulled me away and kept me at arm's length and I knew he was looking at my glasses.

"Okay, you can stop now," I huffed making him raise an eyebrow, "I didn't stare this long at your glasses."

"No, but I don't look at pretty as you."

"Shut up," I muttered, pushing at his chest and making Harry laugh before he stole a kiss before taking ahold of my hand and tugging me to follow him.

"I have something for you in m'office," Harry explained over his shoulder and I bit my lip. "And I already had it so it's not because of the glasses but it's still a really sweet thing."

I raised an eyebrow as Harry pushed the door shut behind me before guiding me to sit down in one of the chairs in front of his desk and I watched silently as he disappeared around the other side before opening one of the drawers and then coming back to me.

I felt my eyes widen as I tried my best to not let my mouth hang open as Harry held out a little blue bag for me.

I swallowed thickly as my eyes flicked between the Tiffany's bag and my boyfriend before he rolled his eyes and reached for my hand, opening it and placing the bag carefully on my palm and my fingers immediately came up to grip it so it was safe.

"What..."

"Open it," Harry urged after my single word trailed off.

I did as I was told and gently balanced the monogrammed bag on my leg before reaching in and my fingers grazed a box immediately and I pulled it out, my eyes widening as I looked at the blue box adorned with a white silk ribbon tied into a bow.