sixty.

I swallowed thickly as I stared at my reflection in the mirror, the bright lights of the bathroom making it look like I was glowing, but that might have just been how pale I was.

I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity as I grabbed the tub of moisturiser from my bag and unscrewed the lid before swiping my finger across the mango scented cream before I started rubbing it into every part of my body.

Standing naked in the middle of Harry's bathroom was kind of weird but I wanted to make sure I looked and felt and smelt good.

I waited until it was all soaked into my skin and not slimy before I got the underwear out of my bag, my eyes darting between the two options left for this weekend and I decided on the red set and I carefully pulled the tags out.

I took a risky look up at myself in the mirror once I had the lingerie on and rolled my lips together, Michelle was right, red really did look good on me.

I grabbed the black dress out of my bag and slipped it on over my head easily, it wasn't anything fancy and Harry had already seen it before considering I wore it when we went on that picnic but it was easy and cute.

I pursed my lips as I borrowed Harry's hair dryer, again who would've guessed and made sure to brush my hair out as I went for once. I froze just as I finished the dryer as I heard Harry whistling to himself behind the closed door and I realised he must've showered in one of the other bathrooms.

I tried not to feel bad about hogging the main bathroom considering I was mostly doing all of this for him.

I grabbed my make up bag off the top of the counter, I'd left it there this morning and I knew it had annoyed Harry but I was lazy and he probably wasn't going to change me.

I didn't want to look like I'd made too much of an effort so I stuck with a tinted moisturiser, mascara and filling my brows in.

I smiled as I grabbed my cardigan from the pile of stuff I'd left on the closed toilet lid and slipped it on, taking the chill off now that it was gone five o'clock and it was autumn after all, and my eyes found Harry's old Rolling Stones shirt he'd given me to eat lunch in.

Would he miss it if I happened to misplace it into my bag?

I didn't think so.

I shoved all my stuff back into my bag as I hung my damp towels back on the towel holder and made sure I still looked okay, I wasn't sure why I'd suddenly look terrible but I wanted this to go well.

I was alone when I pulled the door open and I somehow doubted Harry had taken as long as I had to get dressed, or even to shower and get all the chlorine off my body.

But that was mostly because I have shaved everything on my body from my head to my toes.

Thank god my monthly wax had lined up with this weekend nicely. Although considering I'd be doing it for so long, I never really grew much hair anymore anyway.

I left my bag in the pile it was originally before turning the lights off in the bedroom and heading downstairs, the sound of water running drawing me to the kitchen as my feet slapped against the cold tiles and I wondered if I should get slippers.

I walked into the kitchen just as Harry stepped back from the fridge with a bottle of wine in his hand and I smiled as he looked up at me, a smile stretching onto his lips just seconds later as he put the bottle down.

"You look nice," Harry complimented as I wandered over to where he was standing and I ducked my head against his chest before his arms came up to wrap around me and laughed. "You smell nice too."