eighty.

this is 16k words i am SO sorry x

"Are you sure there's nothing else you want to do?"

I hummed as I turned my head to look at Harry as we drove back towards home and I was glad it was only two o'clock, mainly because I was almost desperate to have sex with Harry plus also I kinda wanted to take a nap.

"Nope," I smiled at Harry just as we crossed over the Thames and I realised the drive home was faster than the drive there and then I realised it always seemed to go that way.

What was up with that?

"Alright then," Harry hummed and I squeezed his hand on my leg, a smile coming my way.

"What time is dinner?" I asked as we waited for the gate to roll up and then the winter sun disappeared and we were underneath Harry's tall building.

"Seven," Harry said as he turned the car off. "We don't have to leave until quarter to. Why?"

"No reason," I smiled as I held onto Harry's pinky with my own as we stood in the lift and I rocked on my flat heels. "I'm going to get changed and then play with my silly little animals."

"Alright," Harry laughed as he unlocked the front door and I lent against it as I watched him take his jacket and shoes off. "I'll be in the lounge."

I smiled and nodded before I watched him disappear around the corner and I darted towards the stairs and took them two at a time before I burst into the bedroom and I practically ripped my boots off and got undressed.

I made sure I still looked okay, I mean I did check in the bathroom at the cafe but it was basically raining with pretty shapes earlier, but I had curled my hair so a little bit of frizz wasn't actually that noticeable.

I quickly sprayed some more of my Cherry perfume on and made sure I got it on my good points which was basically just my neck, my hair so when it moved we all got a nice whiff and my cleavage but I made sure not to have too much there.

I mean...I didn't think Harry wanted to taste my perfume.

Although considering the price I felt like it should taste good and not weirdly chemically or disgusting but then again who actually ever thought about eating perfume?

Except for me apparently.

I ran my hand through my hair a couple of times to try to get it sitting right before I headed back downstairs and I rubbed my hands on my bare thighs before walking into the lounge.

I couldn't help but smile as Harry sat slumped on the sofa, his hair all fluffy from what I assumed was his jumper coming off over it and his thumb scrolling periodically on his phone. I would have thought he would have been reading.

Well at least now I won't feel bad about distracting him.

I watched Harry silently for a while before I licked my lips and made my way over to the sofa, Harry's head raising almost immediately and I watched in amusement as he took a double take between his phone and me.

"Hi."

"Hi," Harry parroted me, sounding slightly breathless and I laughed at the way his phone was discarded onto the sofa as he grabbed at my hips. "Holy fuck."

I felt my cheeks heat at his reaction and words as I settled myself on his lap, my knees pressing into the leather either side of him, my mouth dropping open as a moan slipped through as Harry groped me.

"You look so fucking good," Harry said slowly, his voice several octaves lower and I swallowed thickly as Harry held me against his crotch tightly before his mouth met my neck. "You smell fucking good too."