thirty six.

"Alright, what's going on with you?"

I blinked as Michelle's voice cut through the salon sounds and I blinked again as I tore my eyes away from my hands illuminated by the pretty UV glow.

"What?"

"You're so quiet," Michelle huffed making me raise an eyebrow at her. "You've barely said anything all morning and even when you did, you were just answering me."

"Nothing's wrong," I shrugged and licked my lips as Tatiana, my nail girl, wandered back over and gestured for me to pull my hand out and she peered at my new nails.

"One more minute," She smiled and I nodded as I slid my hand back under the light and she added another sixty seconds onto each one. Russians in London, more common than I thought.

"Somethings wrong, you're never this quiet."

I sighed as I dropped my head over the back of the chair I was in and licked my lips, it wasn't that anything was even wrong as Michelle insisted.

I was just being stupid, as usual.

"I'm," I started before stopping and chickening out briefly, "I'm staying at a guys house tonight."

I finally voiced what was plaguing me today, in fact, it had kind of been plaguing me since Thursday morning. It had taken a few hours for the anxiety to kick in considering I was so wrapped up in a post dinner glow with Harry on Wednesday night.

And also due to the fact he hadn't let me leave his car once we were parked outside my house and instead we kissed for a good ten minutes.

And I was never able to think clearly when we kissed, or even after actually.

"Ooh, are you gunna get some?" Michelle asked through a laugh and I tried my best to smile at her antics but I was honestly close to throwing up. "Are you alright?"

"I'm...nervous," I finally told her. "I've never stayed over at a guy's before."

"Really?!" Michelle blinked at me just as her usual nail girl, Rachel, checked her nails and let her know she was good to go and I saw the cute little daisies adorning Michelle's nails as she pulled her hands out.

"Really," I stated as Tatiana let me know mine were done too and I smiled and thanked her before we headed towards the till.

"Damn, you just hit it and quit it? You're such a Scorpio."

I laughed half-heartedly as I tapped my card and the payment went through just as the light caught the glitter on my ring finger and sparkled, drawing my attention towards it in awe.

"Something like that," I lied to as Michelle paid and tipped Rachel, was I meant to do that? "I'm just nervous because like, what do I wear? What do I take? I should take an overnight bag, right?"

I watched as Michelle blinked slowly as she put her purse away and we left the cute little nail salon and I ran a hand through my hair in an attempt to combat the sticky heat on the back of my neck.

"Yes, you should take a bag," She said seriously before she glanced at her phone and then to me and that reminded me I hadn't checked mine since we started getting our nails done.

"You need to take a bag with clothes in for tomorrow, all your like makeup and stuff and condoms probably, unless you're on the pill..."

"I am."

"Oh twins," Michelle laughed making me smile. "You should also take stuff to sleep in, obviously you might not be doing any sleeping but if you take sleepwear and then he won't think you've assumed you're getting laid. Nice underwear to wear over and nice undies for tomorrow."