Part 1. Sky people

It's been a few days since the sky people landed so Lincoln and I decided to keep our distance but they don't seem harmful so Lincoln and I decided to get a closer look. Lincoln and I are hiding in some bushes and it seems that these people that landed are young, they're kids, maybe like one adult. I see that Lincoln is thinking the same thing as I am because he speaks up and decides to say " Look, they're just children. They'll never survive out here on their own, Bela we need to help them" I understand where Lincoln is coming from but I don't agree with him 100 percent " Lincoln, I know you want to help them, but remember what your father made you do the last time you helped a sky person" I notice that I probably shouldn't have said that as Lincoln's whole posture changed. He pretends that it doesn't bother him and answers me firmly " Bela, mountain men saw them, reapers saw them, they co-" I interrupt him, taking advantage that he knows that everyone saw them land " this means that the coalition saw them as well" I pause and think about what I'm going to say next "Lincoln, it means that lexa saw them" I wince at the thought of my sister but I brush it off real quick. Lincoln notices, and puts a hand on my shoulder and says, " that's why we need to help them."
I've always been the more intelligent sibling. Don't get me wrong, Lincoln is smart and always knows what to do, but when it comes to survival, he thinks more with this heart than his head. This is one of those scenarios so I decided to look on the bright side of things and convince him to stay out of it and I tell him " Lincoln, look, they're building a wall, they're smart, they can handle themselves" Lincoln thinks about it and I can tell by his face that I'm getting through to him but his answer surprises me. He looks me straight in the eyes and tells me, " be honest Bela, do you really think that a wall made out of scraps is going to protect them from the 12 clans.
He's right, that wall will do nothing if lexa decides to wage war on those kids but I can't risk being found so I change the conversation to distract Lincoln, My eyes land on a tall man with dark wavy hair. He seems to be the oldest out of everyone, and it looks like he's in charge alongside a blonde girl whose always with him. I decide to bring it up to Lincoln " he's cute" looks like I take Lincoln by surprise as his eyes widen and he totally ignores my comment " ok let's go back, we can't be out here so long" I don't go against him and lead the way back to our cave.
Once we're finally back at the cave I change into more comfortable clothing, so while I do I ask Lincoln, " so what are we going to do about the kids?" Lincoln finally pays attention to me and says " well your right, we can't risk you getting caught, so until now, we do nothing". Deep down I kind of wanted Lincoln to convince me to help the kids. It would have been nice to, interact with someone other than Lincoln, but he's right, I can't risk getting caught.