Part 21. Survival of the fittest

After Bellamy and Lincoln left, Lexa gave orders for Indra to lead a group for Arkadia so we could begin training while her and Clarke went to Tondc and figure out a plan for Mount weather. Octavia had already gotten a head start to Arkadia, and I was one of those amongst Indras group.

As we arrived to Arkadia, the doors were opened upon our arrival, everyone moved out of our way as they stared at us. I walked front and center alongside Indra.

"Heads high. Eyes sharp. Remember we're the ones with thousands of warriors in the woods"
Indra said in Trig as we walked through the front gates. As we made it to the front of their ship Kane stood there with guards around him everywhere.

"Welcome" Kane said in trig. We all were pretty impressed that he knew how to speak our native language.

"I thought we should start with a reception, then move on to training, we have a lot to learn from each other" he added.

Indra said nothing and simply looked at him challengingly.

"Weapons there please" Kane said respectfully as he pointed to an empty metal box.

"Only our guards are armed here"

At those words Indra respected Kane's conditions and pulled out her sword then threw it in the box. I did the same, I pulled out my sword from the holder strapped around my waist, and then my knife from my boot, I threw it just like Indra and followed her inside, I could hear the clattering of the weapons against the container from everyone behind me and then their footsteps as well.

When we entered the ship, everything looked very high tech and complicated, very different to what I was used to.

"Thank you for agreeing to this Indra" Kane thanked Indra as we all walked behind the 2.

"We're here on the commanders order, I didn't agree to anything" she stated.

We kept walking but Kane stepped back with another man. I didn't quite know where we were going but I knew that Indra did, so I just followed.

"Do me a favor and don't kill anyone today, thanks" I said sarcastically to Indra as I lowered my voice.

"No promises Bel" she responded as she kept walking. I laughed a little at her answer.

As we kept walking fell upon a group of Sky people. I saw Murphy on the side with a drink in his hand so I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Mind if I take a seat?" I asked him as calmly as possible.

"Well, you already did so what's the point in saying no. You'd probably slit my throat if I did though, wouldn't you." He remarked.

I decided to just brush off his idiotic comment and just stay calm.
"Yes" I said blandly as I took the drink out of his hand and chugged it all down my throat, It was alcohol. Something I hadn't had in a long time.

"Yes I would" I finished as I gave him back the empty cup.

Kane was speaking as I sat with Murphy but I wasn't really listening.

"All I want right now is to get out of this little reunion and get another drink, taken you stole mine from me" Murphy said as he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Well then go, see if your guards don't shock you on your way out" I recommended, "Although it'd be great to see that." I added.

"Ah so you've heard stories about me huh, grounder princess" he said seemingly proud of himself.

"We'll only that you attempted to murder a little girl who then killed herself so your people hung you for it so when you were let go, my people tortured you, you came back and then attempted to kill Bellamy for it" I said remembering one of the stories Octavia had told me in our free time.