Part 43. Red sky at Morning

When the rest of the group was sent to stay in a living room I ended up with Luna.

We watched over her people, happy and calm, they were at peace.

"I'm glad you've found what you were looking for Luna." I spoke.

"And I'm glad you've come to visit." She responded. She looked at my hand, I now wore three rings that were the same, I saw her smile as she looked at them.

"You got it dirty." She joked. I took it off and handed one of the rings to her, the one I'd promised years ago to give back.

"Yeah well, when you're living in the forest it's hard to keep things clean." I answered.

"We have much to catch up on." Luna continued.

"We do. Unfortunately it'll have to be another time." I responded, "What's happening, it's unlike anything else. I need to help fix it."

"I understand." Luna comprehended, "did they die well?"

I knew she was talking about Lincoln and lexa, "They died in sacrifice."

"Sounds like them" Luna spoke.

It was beautiful to listen as the waves catches against each other and I was in company of someone I loved.

"So, the man with the curly hair seems pretty attached to you." Luna added referring to Bellamy.

The happiness I was feeling quickly faded at the thought of him, "He's the reason Lincoln is dead."

Luna stop smiling. She wrapped my hand in hers as I rested it against the railing.

I cleared my throat, "So wut do you intend on doing with Skaikru?"

"My decision is final, I'll send them home." Luna answered me. I turned around and leaned my back against the railing, she did the same and then crossed her arms laying close attention to me.

"They won't give up too easily." I warned her.

"They don't seem like the type that would." She added.

"Although I'd like for this not to be just a bust from you." Luna adjusted her posture and walked in front of me, "Stay."

Her eyes glimmered with hope as she smile, "You could be at peace permanently, we could be together,like old times, inseparable."

She pointed to my ring, "Always and forever."

I smiled at her proposal, I'd finally get a break, forget about everything else, I nodded in agreement.

"I'd love to."

Luna smiled as she signaled me to follow her. We walked into another bin but as we entered it wasn't empty like the one I was in before, but decorated, with children and a woman telling stories.

When Bellamy and Clarke walked over to us the awaited a response from Luna, "The boats return at nightfall, then you leave." She looked at Bellamy seriously, almost as she tried to intimidate him, "Forever."

"Luna let us expl-" Clarke started but Lina cut her off.

"I said no."

"No, you need to hear this." Bellamy argued as he stepped in front of her, but one of the guards pushed him back.

"There is something out there that is going to destroy us all." Bellamy continued.

"Whatever it is, it can't reach us out here." Luna challenged.

Bellamy and Clarke looked at her, expecting for her to say something else, help them, but nothing.

"She's not changing her mind." I told the two and then we both walked away from where they were standing.